Ice princess.

We start practicing and learning the dances for the kpop mashup with the iconic Jang Juyoung-nim.

We copy her dance moves and sometimes just stare at her dance in awe. We learn the dances and one of my favorites I learned was 'alcohol free' by twice sunbaenim. We are learning different girl group dances from the different eras. 

 "Okay everyone got it??" she says after teaching us about 3 different dances. 

"yes!" my members and I say in unison. 

"Okay perfect, the rest I will teach you when Enhypen is here but right now I'll teach the basics of the dances." she says while grabbing a bottle of water. 

"Also don't expect a break from me." she says before cracking the bottle open. I sigh and sit on the floor while she drinks water. Wow. What else would I expect from a professional though?

"Excuse me?" I hear from the door. I turn to see the person owning the voice and see Jake. 

"Ah hello Juyoung-nim! I am Jake from Enhypen." he says abruptly. 

"Uhm hi?" she says before looking around at us in confusion. 

"This is for you guys. Please eat well and stay healthy." Jake says to us but directing it to me as he keeps staring at me. 

"Pfft everyone knows that's for Eunbi your bae. But thanks nevertheless." Yujin unnie says before accepting the white bag full of hot food. 

"Uhm okay I guess... Bye bae!" Jake says while giggling. I get up and slam the door shut and sit back down on the floor from exhaustion.

We finish with Jang Juyoung's practice and we get left alone to practice ourselves. 

"Let's sit down and eat for a bit Eunbi! Your gonna die out if you keep practicing like thissss." Aria unnie says while smiling. 

"that's the plan..." I mumble to myself while wiping the sweat off my forehead. 

"What did you say? We didn't hear you." Leeseo unnie says.

"Oh nothing! I'll come and eat." I say while grabbing my ringing phone from the couch and walking towards them. 

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄) is video calling.              'Accept or decline'

I hesitantly answer the video call after fixing my wonky hair. 

"Yes Jaeyun?" I say while sitting down next to Ryujin on the floor. 

"Are you eating? Show me." he demands while I see him laying in his bed without his shirt and half asleep. 

"First off, so demanding for what? And yes we are about to eat." I say while flipping the camera and showing the food on the floor. 

"Oh sorry. But ok. Just asking." he says while doing a weird wink and slightly moving his camera to show his body. My stomach starts twisting and turning like there's butterflies flying around. 

I collect myself and say "Gross Jaeyun." 

He chuckles and responds with "thanks princess. Anyway, thanks for you know, helping me trust again." 

"No problem, Jaeyun!" I say while raising my eyebrows. Until I can speak further someone walks into our practice room making my members gasp and shout. 

It's a young woman who I've never seen before. She is surely not a director or staff. I put my phone down but I don't end the call. 

"Hello? Who are you? How did you get in?" I ask. 

"Eunbi?? Helloooo. What's happening??" I hear Jaeyun say on the phone. 

"Geez, I'm a new staff, my name is Sujin. I'm here to tell you guys that your manager said you guys are leaving in an hour. So like finish up whatever the hell you guys are doing." she says while rolling her eyes. 

"Uhm okay thank you." I say while furrowing my eyebrows. Sujin? Why is that name familiar?

She leaves the room and I bring the phone up to my face again. 

"Eunbi!?!? Oh my god, I thought you died or something. Phew." he says while settling his panic down. 

"No It was just a new staff. She was oddly rude though..." I say. 

"Oh okay. Well goodnight, tell me if anything happens." he says before I nod and end the call. 

I eat with my members and get the last bit of practice done before we head home. 

~

I wake up bright and early with my members to get to practice and see our outfits for the kpop mashup. Today we have to practice with Enhypen but also film the process of our practices so there will be many cameras as usual. 

I was informed yesterday that our schedule got leaked so their might be fans at the Hybe building waiting for my group. 

"Okay we are here!! Watch out for fans and reporters!" our manager driving says while opening the car door. Who would wake up at 6 am just to see us?

I wall out of the van to see flashing cameras and loud screams. I squint my eyes from al the flashing cameras and quickly run inside the building while waving to the people waiting. 

"Eunbi fighting!!!" I hear from all the yelling. I smile and turn around to wave one last time to the person who said that. It's nice knowing you have at least one fan. 

Because we were practicing until 1am we are in a state of sleep deprivation. We also had to wake up at 3:30 to get hair and makeup done for the shoot. What a amazing life I'm living!

This is the drippy fit! 

"Hello!!" we say to all the hardworking staff while bowing

"Hello!!" we say to all the hardworking staff while bowing. I lay on the floor and put my cap on my face to get some extra sleep. 

"She's just like her brother." I hear someone say while clicking their tongue. I feel the floor vibrate as they walk inside. It must be Enhypen. ugh. 

"I'm gonna sleep too!" I hear someone say and shortly after they join me on the ground. I groan and take my cap off my face and turn to the side to see this person. Oh. Sunghoon. 

"Yah you love birds, get a room! Geez it's 6am." I hear Yujin unnie's voice scream at us. 

"Hey babe. Did you sleep well?" he says. We stare at each others faces for a long time just zoning out. 

"Don't call me that ice prince." I say while chuckling. 

"Okay my ice princess." he says while smiling like a penguin. A handsome one at that. I adjust my leg on the floor and lift one of my legs up for the best position. 

I watch as Sunghoon sits upright and take his jacket off. 

"Are you hot? It's so cold in-" I stop in the middle of my sentence to see him carefully placing it on my legs. I realize I'm wearing a short skirt and put my leg down. 

I hear Sunghoon giggle and say "That's only for me to see." 

I feel my cheeks heat up like a red tomato. What?

~

Word count: 1132❤️❤️❤️