Pity party.

(Tw? Mentions of overworking, $uicide)

Eunbi's POV:

I watch Sunghoon and Jake walk out of the set room and I wait in the corner for Jake to come back so we can practice our lines. 

"This asshole. We literally have 2 minutes before we go live..." I say under my breath. I see all the staff scatter and run around like crazy. 

"Eunbi do you know where Jake is?!?!" one of the staff say to me while holding my arm. I shake my head and say "No, but I'll go look for him." 

I look around the halls for any signs of him until I turn a corner and see the back of Sunghoon. Before I walk up to them I see Jake pinned onto the wall by Sunghoon. I stand in shock for a minute just staring. I thought they were best friends?

I see Jake storm off and I take that as my cue. 

"Jake! Yah! You asshole we have to go live!!" I say while chasing after him. I see him stop walking with his long ass legs for a second so I catch up to him and turn him around.

"Oh my god we have- are you okay? Are you crying??" I say while looking at his eyes intensely. 

"Fuck off." Jake says while trying to run away again.

"Jake I don't know what's going on but we have a live interview to shoot so please just suck it up for now!" I say while dragging him towards the set. 

"Jake! Thank god! We have 30 seconds until we go live!!" his manager shouts at him while pushing him to the set. I watch him slowly pick up his cue cards and wipe his tears. 

We go live and everything goes smoothly although his voice is more course then before. As soon as the cameras stop rolling I feel a timid hand on my sleeve. I look over to see Jake falling down to the floor, sobbing. Not knowing what to do I bend down with him and give him a hug while patting his back. 

"It's... It's... all.. your... fault." Jake slowly mutters while sniffling. 

"Ah I'm sorry. I'll go if you-" I say while trying to squirm out of his tight grip. He pulls me back down and hugs me even tighter.

"Just stay like this please. For now. I don't want anyone I love to be seeing me like this." Jake says while holding my sleeve. I chuckle at the last sentence and stay in my position. 

I can feel the whole rooms stare at me and Jake. I slightly bow my head at the group we just interviewed and they leave the room whispering and muttering things. 

After a while I hear him stop sniffling and hyperventilating. I push him away and stare at his puffy ass eyes and red nose. 

"You good?" I say while laughing.

"I'm fine." Jake says while quickly getting up off the ground. 

"What happened?" I ask while getting up off the ground.

"You. It's all your fucking fault Sunghoon hates me now. I knew this would happen." He says while walking away. 

"W-What? What did I do now?" I say while thinking back on what I did. 

"Yah! Jake! Give me an answer!!" I yell as he leaves the room. Why is it always my fault? I walk out of the set in a terrible mood now. 

I walk back to my dressing room and change from my stage outfit which is uncomfortable as hell. I put on a black hoodie and sweatpants to head out back to my dorm. My phone blows up with notifications again but I ignore them, not wanting to talk to anyone right now. 

I walk out of music bank and as normal, with all the shouting and the cameras flickering. This is the new normal for me now I guess...

My manager goes ahead and opens the van door for me so I quickly avoid the cameras and walk to the van. Before I can step foot inside I feel loud screams from behind me but before I can turn around I get hit with a hard object. I hold my head in the strike of pain, and everything goes dark. I get light headed and knock out. 

~

No one's POV/ Author's POV:

Eunbi groans and touches her pounding headache as she arises from her deep sleep. Her massive headache feels like knives being shot at her head. Eunbi widen her eyes at the bright light she's seeing facing. She then blinks again and sees a neat and tidy room.

"She's awake!! Nurse she's awake!!" Eunbi hears at the side of her. This confused girl turn to see her manager yelling some gibberish she can't comprehend yet. 

"W-Where am I?" Eunbi ask while rubbing her temples. Darn this stupid headache. 

"Your at the hospital near Hybe. Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" her manager asks as soon as the girl spoke. 

Eunbi jolts up in shock and say "I had an extremely important practice today!! What time is it?!?!" 

"Calm down Eunbi, uh it's 5pm. And don't think about practice now-" She then cuts her manager off by hopping off the bed and pulling the iv's out of her arm. 

"You don't understand! I have to be there! If I don't I'll ruin everything again and I can't do that to the people I love!! So please just take me to Hybe!!" Eunbi scream while rummaging for her phone and bag. 

"Ma'am you have one last check up before you-" the nurse says as soon as she enters the room and dropping her clipboard in shock. 

"I'm fine and very busy! Thank you! Manger-nim sorry!!" Eunbi yells while running out of the hospital and walking down the stairs. She know the in and outs of this hospital since she often comes for muscle pains. 

She dart for the door and run towards the Hybe building. Her throbbing headache makes her vision go blurring but she keep running so she don't ruin everything again. 

"Park Eunbi! Here's my id card!!" Eunbi screams at the security guard as soon as he spots her running. He opens the gate and she runs as fast as possible to the face id check. hwimpatiently wait for the doors to open and run into Hybe's lobby. 

Eunbi pauses for a second to catch her breath and rub her massive headache. She put her hands on her thighs while she catches her breath and wipes her cold sweat.

Poor Eunbi loses her balance and before she hit the ground she feel someone's arm around her waist. 

"Eunbi! I thought you were in the hosptial! Why? What? How are you here!?" she hear a familiar male voice scream into my ear. Fucking Jay -_-

"Jay! I have so many things to do and my fucking stupid self decided to faint! I have an important practice now so I have to go!!" Eunbi yells back before getting up although her body is aching in pain, and running for the elevator. 

At the same time the rest of the Enhypen members come through the elevator. Eunbi takes this as her chance and runs into the elevator ignoring both Sunghoon and Jake. She mashes the button so the doors would close faster. 

As the doors close, Sunghoon mashes the buttons for a different elevator to arrive to follow her. 

"Aish fuck it." Jake mutters while running for the stairs and darting up them to get to Eunbi before Sunghoon does. 

"That girl never listens does she? She is going to pass out again." Jay sighs to himself while pulling out his phone and standing next to Sunghoon for the elevator to come.

"Park Eunbi I fucking told you to stop starving yourself and working 24/7 every single day!! Eunbi please stop torturing yourself! How long will you live like this!?? Everyone's worried your going to off yourself because of how to act!!" Jay screams into the phone as soon as she picks up. 

Little did he know Sunghoon was listening to every word of that. His heart? Shattered into pieces. Maybe this is what pity feels like. 

~

Word count: 1353❤️❤️❤️