I dare you.

Eunbi's POV:

I quickly regret saying that and start cringing. OUR 100TH DAY? What the hell is that?

"Oh. Sorry. Your drinks will be ready in a few minutes." the cashier says with a frown. 

"Thank you. And don't worry, you'll find your soulmate someday." I say before cringing weirdly and walking away. When the cashier was out of sight I ball up my fists in cringe. 

I'm gonna be made fun of by Sunghoon aren't I...

"Sunghoon shut it." I say not even glancing at him as I sit down. 

"What? I didn't say anything my 100th day girlfriend." he says while snickering. 

I slap his shoulder from across the table and look away. 

"Sorry sorry. But taken? By you?" he says while laughing. 

"I don't even know. Like I know that made you uncomfortable so I got us out of the situation." I say while finally looking at him. 

"Aww so considerate. Thanks princess." he says. I stare at the window in silence and realize it's pouring rain outside. 

"It's raining cats and dogs." Sunghoon says while laughing by himself. 

I crack up at his weird but funny dad jokes. 

"Your so weird." I say while laughing. I look back out side and see a bolt of lightning hit the floor. I look at Sunghoon and see how he turned quiet after the lightning. 

Another loud sound from the lightning makes him shudder and flinch but I can see how he's acting like it isn't a big deal. 

"Are you scared of lightning?" I ask after a long silence. 

"N-No..." he says unconfidently. It's obvious your lying, Sunghoon. 

"Okay. Get up for a second." I say quickly after. He tilts his head but follows my direction. 

I sit down in the chair he was sitting in and pull up a chair next to him and signal him to sit down in it. 

"Sit." I say while he follows my weird instructions. He tries to stare at the window which is now next to me but I try to cover it by moving my head in all the directions he's trying to look at. 

"What are you doing?" he asks while looking at me weirdly.

"Nothing..." I say. I see him smile and giggling a bit to himself after looking at me. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I say while wiping my cheek. 

"No, but you know your so obvious right?" he says. 

"What?" I ask confused. 

"You moved seats to keep me from looking at the lightning right? So I won't be scared." he says catching me red handed. 

"Uh no... Maybe." I finally say. 

"Anyway, thank you. I've never met anyone so attentive and kind as you." he says while smiling. 

"No prob my homie." I say while laughing. 

"I said don't call me that." he says turning serious all of a sudden.

"haha or else?" I say. He leans in close to my face and smirks as I say that. 

"I'll kiss you." he says confidently. I back away realizing what he's doing and hit his shoulder. 

"Stop. People are going to see..." I say quietly now. 

"So? I like you and it's a shame that you don't." he says before our beeper says vibrating on the table. He grabs it and quickly walks away.