True happiness.

Eunbi's POV:

I slap Jake's shoulder at the nonsense he's spewing out of his mouth. How inconsiderate he is of Sunghoon's feelings when I told him I rejected Sunghoon.

"Says who?" I say before shaking my hands in disagreement.

"Okay uhm let's just eat." Ryujin says while bringing the table closer to me so I can eat from my bed.

"Yea let's do that..." Heeseung agrees while scratching his nape. They take out the food making me hold my breath but all I see is greens and oat bread.

"Huh." I say while dropping my breath.

"So the doctor told me to get brussels sprouts and asparagus so I-. What's with everyone's expression?" Jay says while staring at everyone's disappointed eyes.

"Nothing. Let's eat our grass and shit." I say while grabbing a salad from the table which looks like the food with the least calories. We start slowly eating and taking glances at each other probably from how bland it is.

I hear a knock on the door so I scream 'yes' and the door flings open. I stare at the door and hear giggles and happy screams as they walk in.

"Whaaa the VVIP hospital room is definitely different." I hear Taehyun say while walking in and looking around.

"Taehyun-ah!! What are you doing here??" I scream happily. I watch as him and his members walk in with a bunch of things in arm.

Taehyun jogs to my hospital bed and gives me a big hug while smiling.

"To see you of course." he says while handing me gorgeous flowers with tons of decorations in it.

I gasp and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Again Taehyun?? I told you to stop getting me gifts!!" I say while sniffing the flowers.

"A pretty girl need pretty flowers!" I hear Yeonjun say from behind while laughing.

"Also why is everyone so silent? Are you guys this awkward??" Hueningkai says while doing his dolphin laugh.

"No it's just... You guys are our sunbaes so it's kinda disrespectful to speak without honorifics..." Heeseung says while awkwardly scratching his nape.

"Whaa so respectful! My Eunbi over here has spoken without honorifics since day one!" Hueningkai says while laughing.

"Bro it's cause we were friends since trainees, I don't think we need it." I say while poking my salad around.

"My Eunbi..." Jake says beside me while chuckles but only audible for me to hear.

"Well Eunbi we got you a bunch of food and healthy sweets!" Beomgyu says while smiling and handing me a big package.

"Yea and these fruits." Soobin says while handing me the basket.

"Aww thanks you guys, you really didn't have too!!" I say while putting the giant baskets on the table beside me.

"For my best friend of course I do!! Stay healthy!" Taehyun says while giving me another side hug.

"Okay well we have a comeback coming up so we have go but lovely seeing everybody especially my best friend Eunbi!" Taehyun says while waving to everyone making them bow awkwardly.

"Bye Tae!" I say before continuing to eat my salad.

"Oh my gosh I couldn't breathe!" Leeseo says while taking a deep breath.

"Damn Eunbi you friends with the whole kpop community!" Aria says while laughing.

"Eunbi eat. I know your not." Jake says while leaning into me and whispering in my ear.