Speak of the devil.

"Eunbi it's okay, please stay awake." I hear Jake's voice while he rushes towards me. He pulls me onto his lap as he bends down to the floor. I stare at his face in shock of how worried he looks. 

"Eunbi, you know how hard it was to ignore you even for a day?"  he says while helping me sit up on the ground. 

"I like you, and only you. Please accept that." he says to me while putting my arm over his shoulder. He helps me up on my feet and softly grabs my waist with his free hand to help me walk. 

He walks me to a couch, backstage where he sits next to me. I try to stay quiet and cold so I don't cross my own boundaries. 

"It was so hard just watching you and Sunghoon flirt like children. So annoying." he says. 

"Hah jealous?" I say with my sore throat. 

"Yes. Very. I'll hurt my pride any day for you." he says while smirking. I hear Jay's loud ass voice and my members shouts while they rush towards us. 

Jay pushes Jake off the couch making him fall off and thump his butt on the floor. 

"ARE YOU OKAY?? EUNBI IM GONNA CALL MOM!!" he shouts while trying to grab his phone but I grab his hand and shake my head. 

"I'm fine. Just tired. So stop overreacting." I say while trying to chuckle. 

Jay starts ranting and shouting as he does making me groan in annoyance. 

"Jay shut up for a bit, your gonna make her worse." Sunghoon says while sitting down next to me. He grabs my hand and holds it with both of his with a warm smile. 

"Get your hands off my girl." I hear Jake's voice angerly shout while pulling Sunghoon off of me. 

"Your girl? Stop hallucinating Jake." he fires back. 

"What did you say? I-" I cut Jake off by silencing them both. 

"Enough. Quiet." I say which makes them become silent as a mouse. 

"Wow. These two don't even listen to me, but they listen to their crush so well." Heeseung says while clicking his tongue. 

"Let's eat." I hear Aria unnie say while running towards me with tons of snacks in hand. 

"Guys can eat somewhere else. No more drama for today." Yujin says while glaring at Sunghoon and Jake. 

"Uhm okay noona..." Jake responds like a puppy while being dragged away by Niki and Sunoo. 

"Our stylist was too much earlier don't you think?" Ryujin unnie says while pouting. They form a circle around me to eat. 

"I know right! Like she's the one who picked the skirt but she's the one who complains??" Leeseo says while scoffing. 

At that moment our stylist rushes in making Ryujin slightly choke. 

"Eunbi take off your skirt and change into something else, we have to quickly get it tailored!" she says while rushing out of the room. 

"Speak of the devil..." Yujin says under her breath. 

"Guys I'll go change then I'll come back." I say while running across the big kbs stage to get to the other side of backstage faster. 

"Be careful!" Aria says while smiling. 

I see all of Enhypen in a waiting room, eating and laughing together. Coincidently my bag full of stuff is in that room since we share a waiting room. 

I enter the room making the silence so loud. I run to my bad awkwardly trying to cover my legs with Sunghoon's jacket. 

I find my sweatpants and I start walking making Niki and Jungwon shout out but before I can do anything, my feet squash a soft and wet spot on the floor. 

I slowly look down without moving an inch and see lots of yellow paint on a paper plate.

"That was for Jay hyung!! We're sorry!" Jungwon screams while cringing. 

I glare at them both and take a deep breath. 

"YAH! YOU IDIOTS. DO YOU HAVE ONE BRAIN CELL EACH?? NOW IM COVERED IN FUCKING YELLOW PAINT!!!" I scream while grabbing a tissue from next to their food. 

"Damn sis. That's tough. Glad it wasn't me." Jay says while walking in, laughing. 

I wipe my hands and  the rest of my shoes to run to where Jay is standing and tackle him down to the floor and punch his stomach. 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING???!?! PULL HER AWAY FROM ME!!" Jay screams while trying to kick me off. 

"WE CANT JUST TOUCH HER JAY HYUNG!!" Sunoo says while anxious grabbing one of my arms to pull me back. 

"COME BACK HERE I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, JAY!!" I say while trying to reach for him but Sunoo and SUnghoon are already holding me back. 

"WE'RE SORRY EUNBI NOONA!! WE DIDN'T MEAN TO-" Niki screams over everyone else's screaming. I pick up a nearby shoe and chuck it at him with full force with my free hand. 

"Ok ok let me go!! I swear I won't kill anyone today!! I'm sick anyway..." I say while squirming my arms that are held back by now, Heeseung, Jungwon, and Sunoo. They slowly let me go and the room turns silent. 

I look down to see my bare legs being shown to everyone cause Sunghoon's jacket fell from my waist. 

Before I can hide it I see Jaeyun swoop in and cover me from everyone else with his body. 

"That's only for me." he says while winking and bending down to my legs while wrapping his jacket around me. 

"Pervert." I say while scoffing. 

"I'm leaving but if I see you guys fooling around again I will murder every single one of you guys here." I say before slamming the door and leaving. I hurry to the bathroom to change into my sweatpants and clean the rest of the paint off. 

I walk out of the bathroom and meet eyes with my manager. I bow and he approaches me.

"Eunbi go eat now, don't be stalling and staying in the bathroom to skip lunch. Eat a lot okay? Your so thin for what?" he says while chuckling. 

"I'm thin because of everything you say..." I mumble while trying to bow and walk away. 

"What!?! Park Eunbi come back here!!" he scream while I fasten my steps. I peek my head into the room where my members were eating and see how happy they look. See? They'll be happy without me being here...

"Hey guys, I'm back." I say while sitting down. 

"Eunbi, you haven't been eating again. Where's your medicine? Take it before you eat just in case." Leeseo says with a mouth full of food. 

"I ate yesterday at the therapy center." I lie again. I don't want them to worry and stress over me. Yea. This is the right thing to do.

"Oh okay. Then eat however much you want!!" Leeseo unnie says while smiling. I face the bowl of rice in front of me and slowly pick up the spoon. 

This bite will make me gain all my weight back. I can't eat it. But making my members worry is even worse. 

I dig my plastic spoon into the rice and grab a piece of meat with my chopsticks. I shove the spoon full of calories into my mouth making me gag but I hide it the best I can. 

I wake to throw up whatever is in my mouth but I can't. I can't be the burden for everyone else ever again. 

Do I hide it too well? Why has no one noticed my cry for help? I guess no one really cares.

~

Word count: 1262❤️❤️❤️