I am human too.

"You pervert." I say while getting up off the ground and fixing myself up. I hear his deep chuckle while I throw the jacket at his face.

"What!!?! Who!??! I'm gonna beat them up!!" Jay says out of nowhere. I turn around to see him getting up off the couch with his sleepy eyes. Why are we so alike?? It's getting scary...

"Jay just go back to sleep everyone knows your a scaredy cat." I say while laughing. 

"Hey everybody!!" Sunoo says as he walks in. He gives me a side hug on his way to his members with a bright smile. 

"Okay everyone we will start filming once Jang Juyoung arrives." our pd-nim yells while the staff scurry to finish everybody's hair and makeup. 

"Who the fuck put you in that slutty skirt?" Jake says a little too loudly to me. Everyone turns to me and they start staring attentively at my legs. 

"It's way to short to dance in. What? Just because your not a minor anymore doesn't consent people to sexualize you." Jake yells not to me but our stylist. 

"Jake please shut up. Respectfully. I'm fine." I say while putting my hand over his mouth to prevent him from saying more. He gently takes my hand off and let's go of it. 

"I'm sorry Jake-sshi! You know, Eunbi-sshi has such a skinny and fit body, so we expect her to show it off." our stylist apologizes while bowing. I lower my head from the last sentence. Skinny? Fit? Is that what people see me as? After everything I've gone through this isn't making it better. 

"Yah, Jake come on don't make it such a big deal-" Sunghoon says while patting his shoulder while the others agree. Jake quickly shrugs it off and rolls his eyes arrogantly. 

"Making such comments about her is supposed to make the situation better?! Well-" Jake says before I quickly cut him off by whispering "Jake just trust me, I'm fine."

He stops speaking and he starts staring at my face with a worried look displayed on his face. 

I nod to give him conformation that I'm fine and he bites his lip and looks away. 

"Fine. Let's just get this over with." he says while getting into his position. 

Juyoung-nim finally arrives and we start filming. We perfect the dance together, and we get a break for 5 minutes but the cameras stay on to catch any interactions we might have with each other. Okay. Eunbi. Stay in your boundaries. Those rumors are only gonna get worse if I do something. 

I walk across the room for a cup of water in the awkwardness. I cringe at how silent the silence is. 

"Okay! Cut! This is way too awkward! Delete the footage! We will just film the dance practice then the interview part." our director yells making everyone in the room take a sigh of relief and ease up. 

"Oh my god I thought I was gonna die! I had so many things to say!" Sunoo shouts while walking towards me. 

"Eunbi you wouldn't guess what happened yesterday. I got fucking yelled at for eating a piece of candy by my manager." Sunoo whispers while looking down. 

"Oh my fucking god that asshole!" I scream way too loud into Sunoo's ear. 

I clear my throat and lower my tone. 

"Sunoo tell me fucking who, that's so wrong. You can eat and drink whatever the hell you want, okay?" I whisper. Who am I kidding I don't even allow myself to do that!

"Eunbi-sshi you have to go put your mic in for the interview." a staff says while shyly walking up to me and Sunoo. 

"Okay thank you." I say before focusing my attention back to Sunoo. 

"Sunoo don't let anyone put you down, your perfect the way you are. Okay?" I whisper to Sunoo. I watch him nod and I finally walk away. 

I walk to the staff to put my mic pack in and coincidently Jake is there. 

I watch as the staff puts her arms around Jake's waist to put the mic in. 

"Don't fucking touch me." I hear Jake say in a barely audible tone. 

I stare at the staff in shock at what he just said. 

"Ah sorry Jake-sshi but this is my job." the staff says while clearly looking scared.

"This is none of my business but I'm so sorry for him, he's a little sensitive today." I apologize for him while entering the conversation. Jake goes quiet and I allow the staff to put my mic pack around my waist. 

As soon as she walks away I groan in frustration. 

"Jaeyun what's wrong with you today?? I know you have a problem with trusting women but this is too much." I say in a low tone. 

"Nothing, Eunbi. It's nothing. And don't you think me trusting you is enough? Just because it's you I let you call me Jaeyun." Jake says while sighing.

"It's not like I'm your fucking girlfriend or babysitter, you don't even like me!" I say in anger. 

"Jake-sshi please get your mic on and quickly come for your part!" our director says. 

"Jake just go." I say while giving up on him. 

"Put my mic on for me. And call me Jaeyun, I like it when you say it." he says randomly. 

I feel my face burn up like a red tomato and I turn away from him and say "N-No. You do it. Why do I have to?"

"I can't reach. Just do it for me." Jake says while displaying a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and grab his mic pack while trying to keep all my nerves down. 

I wrap my arms around his waist to put the mic pack in while lifting his shirt ever so slightly to attach it. 

"You like this position?" he says with a sneaky smirk displayed on his face. 

I grab my emotions back together and shrug it off. 

"Jake your such a weirdo. You always play around with my emotions." I say abruptly. 

"Meaning you have fallen for me?" he questions.

I bit my lip and say "Hah maybe, have you?" jokingly.

"Weirdo" he says before walking away slyly. 

~

It gets time for me to be interviewed for the behind the scenes youtube video so I walk up to the seat and get myself comfy. 

"So Eunbi, how do you feel collaborating with your brother's group?" the interviewer for the video asks. She is actually just a staff with a nice voice. 

"Uhm it's good! I love spending with my members and it's nice to know I have someone I know really well around me." I say in a cheerful way. 

"Do you like all the attention for being an amazing dancer, singer, and visual? Or is it sometimes too much?" she asks me.

I pause for a second and come up with the perfect answer. 

"Uhm I love how supportive everyone can be, but sometimes it's difficult with the perfect image. I am human too, I make mistakes like everyone else." I say while facing the camera. 

~

Word count: 1180❤️❤️❤️

Also if you see my angry comments in the ff called playboy version 2, you didn't. Just ignore that pls LMFAO.