Accept my feelings.

I slowly wake up and start rubbing my eyes at the strong beaming lights in my eyes. I hear the beeping and look around to see an iv stuck in my left arm and a monitor on my right.

I look around to see the empty hospital room and I think about how I ended up here. I try to think but my head starts pounding again like before.

"Eunbi! Oh my god, thank goodness your awake." Jay says as he walks in and giving me a warm hug.

"What happened? How did I get here?" I ask straight away while trying to sit up but wincing at the pain in my stomach.

"Woah woah calm down, you had a feeding tube put in you like an hour ago so you could feel weird." Jay says while sitting down in a nearby chair.

"And I told mom and dad not to come until you were up cause I know you don't like them seeing you like this." Jay says making me smile.

"And you fainted in the last stage of the award show." Jay says while patting my head.

"Oh. How did I get here? Did you carry me??" I ask while looking worried.

"Well I was going to but before I could even walk towards you, Jake picked you up and carried you on his back. He looked really worried but I called our manager so we could go to the hospital as soon as possible. Jake carried you the whole way like you weighed nothing." Jay says while doing his dad laugh.

Shit. I am the burden again. Cause of my stupid body that can't function correctly, I became a burden to Jake again. I literally set boundaries for them to be ruined.

"Eunbi oh my god." I hear a voice come from the doorway. I see Jake and I try to remain cold but as soon as he embraced me with his warm touch I crumbled.

"I was so worried you know... I tried to stay away from you because you asked me to but I was so so scared you weren't gonna wake up." he says while holding my hand with both of his.

"EUNBI AHHHHHHHH!!" I hear my members say while running into the room and throwing Jake off of me and they start hugging and scolding me.

"She finally fainted. Wow Eunbi your my role model." Jay says making fun of my members. They glare at him making him gulp.

"Eunbi!! Didn't I tell you to eat more often and to stay healthy?!?" I hear Heeseung's voice say while walking into the door and coming to the other side of the hospital bed. I see Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki walk in with different flowers and foods in hand.

"Eunbi." Sunghoon says while reaching in to me for a hug and giving me a quick peck on my cheek I stare at him weirdly as the whole room when silent.

"Bro are you really trying to mess with me? What the fuck?" Jake says while pushing him hard to the ground.

"Jaeyun stop being so jealous." I say while grabbing his arm with the rest of my energy.

"Eunbi! You really pulled it off." my manager says while walking in and clapping slowly.

"You really are amazing. You worked your butt of for a whole month, only slept 2 hours everyday at best, and ate nothing the whole time. I'm truly shocked. I haven't seen anyone as hard working as you." he says while patting my shoulder.

"Well being told you aren't good enough everyday gets to you someday. Oh the fat comments and skinny comments, wow people get creative with those." I say while fake laughing but no one else is. I look around and see everyone's confused and weird looks at me.

"Guys it's a joke you can laugh. Ok... Tough crowd..." I say while clearing my throat.

"Hello Eun- wow." I hear a deep voice from the doorway. I look over to see my regular doctor whenever I come to the hospital.

"Maybe I'll come back later?" he says making me shake my head.

"Okay well there's a lot of people here..." he says awkwardly inching his way towards me with his clip board.

"Okay overall, it's not good. I've been warning you that overworking your body everyday will lead to something terrible but you never listened did you, haha. But luckily, this time you only fainted. But as your immune system gets worse you'll get sick more often and you could even die if you don't stop this now." he says making my manager gasp.

"You have to eat properly or else we have to insert a feeding tube for you everyday for you to get the nutrients you need. And you need to sleep and eat your medicine regularly or else your body will shut down and you won't be able to dance or sing as well." he says.

"Well I'm not shocked, of course I was expecting this." I say quietly.

"Okay, we will all try to help Eunbi get better right guys?" Jay asks making the whole room agree.

"No no I don't want to let anyone help me anymore. I promise I'll take care of myself, okay?" I say knowing darn well I'm not going to.

"Okay well you can be discharged in a couple days just in case, since your an active idol and we don't want anymore damage to your system." my doctor says before leaving the room.

"EUNBI NOONA WE ARE SO SORRY FOR THAT PRANK WE DID!!" "YEA NOONA WE FELT SO BAD EVER SINCE!!" Jungwon and Niki shout to me while giving me a warm hug.

"It's fine you dummies. Just don't get on my nerves again." I say while patting their back.

"Everyone visiting hours are over, go home if your not family." a nurse says while knocking on the door.

"Shit." I hear Jake mutter.

"Bye Eunbi, I'm gonna come bright and early tomorrow so beware. And accept my feelings now, yea??" Jake says while Jay shuts his mouth and Heeseung starts dragging him away.

"I LIKE YOU, ACCEPT IT! PLEASE- I LOV-" he says while being restrained by Sunoo and Niki for being loud.

"Bye princess." Sunghoon says while letting go of my hand.

"Bye guys." I say as they leave the room and get kicked out of the hospital.

I lay in the hospital bed, all alone, yet again. I finally get time to think about how idiotic and weak I was to faint on stage. I quickly search the bed side table for my phone and go to naver to see what fans thought.

'LMFAOOO EUNBI IS SUCK A WEAK BITCH' 'SHE FELL FOR ATTENTION I BETTT' 'wow eunbi is so annoying taking all the attention from my enhypen babies'

I stare blankly at the screen as I don't expect any tears to fall out. No more tears are able to drop out of my eyes anymore. Maybe it will make the world a better place if I just disappear.

When will I not be such a burden and concern to everyone?
~
Word count: 1192❤️❤️❤️