✤twenty nine

"what a day to be alive

"what a day to be alive...ningning called me pretty." she said to mark.

"i called you pretty too." he mumbled.

"what a day to be alive...mark called me pretty." she chuckled, as they walked into the elevator and mark quickly took this as a chance to peck her cheek. "ayo-"

he started laughing as the elevator doors closed behind him.

"you look so cute when you're flustered." he laughed, and her face turned red.

"no, but what the actual fuck was that?" she asked. "boy, who's teaching you all this-"

"since i couldn't make a move on you back in high school, i'm making up for it now." he  chuckled. "nah, man, i'm just kidding."

am i really though?

"oh, shit, i forgot to press the floor-" mark said, pressing the button, as she chuckled, smacking his arm lightly.

nobody could tell they weren't dating.

"oh, by the way. did i tell you mom and dad got a dog?" she said. "it's a samoyed."

"didn't you love samoyeds?" he asked.

"aw, you remember." she pouted. "you're so cute."

he smiled widely, scratching the nape of his neck.

the doors opened at another floor, and tiffany didn't realise it wasn't their floor so as soon as she was about to get out, mark quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back and a woman came in.

"hello, sunbaenim." mark bowed and tiffany bowed too before realising who the woman was.

taeyeon.

"ah, mark, hello." she greeted and then looked at tiffany. "hello."

she looked at mark, waiting for him to introducing her to tiffany.

"girlfriend?" she asked.

"ah, no!" mark said. "she's my childhood friend and she's visiting korea so i'm introducing her the members. her name is tiffany, by the way."

"hello." tiffany bowed again and taeyeon bowed too.

"i'm so sorry, i misunderstood you both as a couple- you looked like one- ah, so embarrassing!" taeyeon chuckled, covering her face with her hands.

mark laughed and the elevator doors opened on their floor.

"we'll see you later, sunbaenim." he said and pulled tiffany along with him because she was too busy to admire taeyeon.

she jogged behind him, squealing while he chuckled at her childish antics.

"you're gonna meet the rest of the 127 members." he said and she nodded, gripping his arm tightly. "they're gonna like you."

"i hope so. wouldn't want to be disliked by my ults." she chuckled, as they entered the practice room, and she could already hear donghyuck screaming.

"taehee noona!" he excitedly yelled.

"donghyuck!" she yelled back with the same excitement as donghyuck came running up to her.

"oh, my god, she's prettier in person!" taeil said.

"mark, my dude, you won the lottery." johnny said. "hi, i'm johnny."

"hello, i'm tiffany." she bowed and shook hands with johnny.

soon, the rest of the members introduced themselves to her while mark watched them from a far with doyoung.

"mark." doyoung called out, and mark looked at the older member.

"can i be honest?" doyoung asked. "don't get weirded out, but i don't think she should be your best friend."

"what do you mean?" mark asked.

"i think she should be your girlfriend." doyoung shrugged. "i mean, don't get me wrong but you both look good together. plus, i sense something, you know."

"...what?" mark laughed nervously.

"you like her, don't you?" doyoung asked.