017: Party In My Pants

Troubled With Tattoos

Chapter Seventeen

Party In My Pants

"You're grounded." Cherry gritted through her teeth as she cleaned up from dinner.

"What? Why?" I asked. I don't understand why no one will give these boys a chance. They're not criminals despite what everyone says.

"Because I strictly told you to stay away from the neighbors and you brought one into my house," Cherry said angrily putting away the dishes.

"Cherry they're really not that bad." I tried to reason with her.

"Violet, you're grounded. Now say goodbye to the delinquent and don't expect to ever see him again." She gave me a stern look. I huffed but turned on my heels nonetheless. I couldn't argue with Cherry after all she has done for me.

I walked into the living room seeing Austin lurking around my aunt's fern. Did he hear all that? He turned around meeting my eyes. His jaw was set straight with chiseled features. There was no way I'm ever not seeing him again. They were the ones who took that pain and depression away. They made me forget everything and try to enjoy life. Cherry just had the wrong idea of them.

"I should go now." He said. Yup definitely heard all that. I nodded opening the door for him. He slid by me, walking out of the house but then he quickly turned back.

"You're still coming to the party tomorrow right?" He smirked. I smiled looking behind me making sure Cherry was nowhere in earshot.

"Yeah, I'll be there," I whispered just in case. Declan's parents were going out tomorrow night and he's throwing a huge party.

"Cool. See ya!" He climbed up the steps and swiftly kissed my right cheek. Then he strolled back to his house without another glance. My fingers grazed the spot on my cheek where his lips just met. I was stunned, in a daze until I realized I was still standing outside. I closed the door walking up to my temporary room. A smile crept upon my face when I thought of his kiss. I plopped down on my bed wrapping my blanket over my body and I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of Cherry in the kitchen. At first, I wasn't going to go down but then my stomach reminded me that I was hungry. I slid out of bed walking down the stairs on my wobbly legs. Cherry was in the kitchen making what smelt like omelets. I sat awkwardly at the table playing with my fingers. A plate was put in front of me covered with an omelet and a glass of orange juice.

"Don't make any plans for this weekend." She muttered sitting across from me while eating her own omelet. I nodded eating my breakfast in silence.

When I finished I brought myself back up to my room. 

Hours had passed and I was trapped in my room for what seemed like an eternity. I needed to get out of here. The boys had texted me to get ready a few minutes ago. I didn't want to disappoint them but looks like I can't attend tonight's party. Cherry canceled all plans so she could stay home all day. Turns out she knows me better than I thought. I slipped on a pair of ripped jeans and a cropped blouse. Hushed voices came from the balcony that was slightly ajar. Peeking over the edge I saw the boys walking towards my house.

"Hey guys," I said gloomily. They turned walking towards my balcony instead.

"There's a party in my pants, care to join?" Camden grinned from below. I looked behind me just to be sure Cherry wasn't in earshot.

"I cant guys, Cherry's on the lookout. There's no way I can walk out the front door without her noticing" I sighed. I leaned against the railing resting my arms on it. They frowned looking up at me with puppy eyes.