011: Hakuna Your Tatas

Troubled With Tattoos

Chapter Eleven:

Hakuna Your Tatas

Mondays always, without a doubt, sucked. Unless you're some alien who has no idea of how much we humans hate Monday's, then you should know. I had a test in history about World War One and guess who completely forgot to study.

And lastly, in calculus I completely ignored the whole lesson as I finished my biology homework I forgot about. Little did I know that I could have done it at lunch instead. These boys have been distracting me. I have always been a straight A student.

So what was I doing now you may ask, sitting at the lunch table, copying Rose's notes that I should've taken in calculus. I pushed the mechanical pencil down on the paper too roughly causing the lead to snap in half. I groaned in frustration running my soft hands down my face.

"You know, you could have done the bio homework here and then you wouldn't need the notes." Rose pointed out munching on a small bag of chips. I gave her a look and she backed off. In case I haven't said it enough, I hate Mondays.

"Leave her alone, she stressed out," Lizzie said patting my back. If only she knew the other half of it all. I had been spending so much time with the boys that I accidentally let my grades slip.

Cherry keeps bugging me about getting the police involved. I just wanted to forget it happened, I'm happy here. I have new friends and Cherry is the sweetest.

"I need change, you got two nipples for a dime?" His all too familiar voice said as he placed his tray down across from me. Rose burst out in laughter at the word nipple. We all gave her a strange look and she sobered up quickly.

"No," I mumbled miserably, the table laughed as usual while I sat unamused.

"Oh, so you got three?" He choked on his laughter. I glared as hard as I could at him, but it didn't affect him one bit.

"Alright, what crawled up your ass and died?" He sighed sitting down across from me. I wanted to smile at his weak attempt to get me to smile.

"My grades," I muttered, writing down another sentence. However, he ignored my school problems.

"You up for a basketball game later?" He asked biting into a juicy, red apple.

"Can I pick teams this time?" I asked I wanted Luke on me team, he was the best.

"Well, you'll be seeing me play." He winked. That's right, I totally forgot he played basketball. Cherry gave me the day off, something about a talk we needed to have, but that could wait a few hours.

"Alright." I chuckled. After seeing his skills in our little two on three games I knew it'd be a good game.

Soon enough, lunch had ended and then school had ended. Lizzie and I were walking in the same direction towards the gymnasium where the game was. Camden said to just follow the crowd and if that didn't work then to just meet him in his room. Yes, of course, he had to make everything perverted.

"Do you want to go to the game with me?" I asked her noticing she had been by my side and hadn't left the school yet.

"Someone's got to be there to save your ass from falling," She said.

"Falling off what?" I asked.

"Falling for the player" she said as if it were obvious. This time I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to fall for anyone." I hoped.

"Keep telling yourself that." She shrugged.

"Hakuna your tatas," I said knowing for a fact she wouldn't get it. My old friend Rachel used this saying all the time.