009: Austins Group Of Badass's

Troubled with Tattoos

Chapter Nine:

Austins Group Of Badass's

Within six hours you'd think Lizzie would finally get over the fact that Austin was in my house last night. But of course, she didn't. It was like a nonstop babbling that not even food could stop her from talking, and that my friend was a miracle.

"Then why did he have your clothes?" Liz screeched. The girl had been insisted I had slept with Austin. But why wouldn't they assume that when he returned my bag of clothes while stating I left them at his house.

I told the girls everything about last night including the spongebob underwear. I felt like a typical teenage girl all giddy. The hottest guy in our town broke into my home. I wonder what Cherry would say if she saw him. We squeezed into the hallway full of obnoxious students trying to make our way to the lunchroom.

"Sounds fake" Lizzie laughed, "who has spongebob underwear?" I hushed her hoping no one heard that.

"Why would I make that up?" I gave her a dumb look and she shrugged innocently.

"Maybe you're a new fan girl" She shrugged.

"He has his own fangirl population?" I laughed rolling my eyes unbelievably.

"You're looking at the captain of them all, sorry were not accepting new members" She joked pointing towards herself with her thumb. I shoved her shoulder and she accidentally stumbled into a very pissed off looking girl.

The cut on my arm stung and I winced as it felt as if it was being ripped open. I had been wearing long sleeved shirts to cover it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you," She apologized with a sincere look on her face oblivious to my pain thankfully. Her blonde hair was curled down her back and an unpleasant look was planted on her face.

"Yeah, whatever." She scoffed, storming away. Her flats hit the floor angrily as she walked away. What was her problem?

"OK bye." Lizzie huffed playfully. At least I hoped it was playful, she couldn't hate me for pushing her, could she?

"Who was that anyway?" I asked not recognizing the blonde with green eyes.

"Bethany Littles, she's one of the cheerleaders," Lizzie mumbled, "She acts all nice, then she licks her venom-filled lips and bites you when you least suspect it."

I was taken back by her way of comparing her to a poisonous snake.

"Girl, you should sell hot dogs, because you already know how to make a wiener stand." An all too familiar voice rang through my ears. Lizzie's eyes widened a little but she replaced them with a cold stare.

"Hot dogs are gross." I scrunched my face up in disgust. I suddenly felt uncomfortable split between two people who hated eachother. Lizzie walked ahead leading me to our lunch table.

There was an awkward silence between us all. The tension between the two was so thick it was giving me a headache.

I was surprised Camden followed us to our lunch table. What shocked me, even more, was when he decided to sit next to men. His friends seemed curious too as they stared. I saw Lizzie glaring at him from the corner of her eye and when he looked back she turned away. I frowned wishing he didn't suddenly have an interest in me. I made a mental note that i have to make it clear I would only ever want to be friends. He had been texting me over the past week, simple small talk.

"Violet." Camden's voice spoke loudly but slowly. I came back to my senses smelling the tater tots on his plate. I made eye contact with him and he grinned.