Authors Note

First off, I want to thank each and every person that has read this story or any of my stories for that matter. You don't realize how much your support means to me.

There IS a sequel, so expect to see some more of Violet and the boys fairly soon! Of course, I wouldn't end the series with such a cliffhanger like that.

The 2nd book (Ignited With Ink) has been posted. Vote and add it to your reading list so you will be notified when the first chapter comes! 

Thank you for your support and your kind words they truly mean so much to me. I wrote this story in 2014 and I just now finished in 2019. It has been a long process but I overcame so much in those 5 years. TWT has been through so many ups and downs and I can't believe I made it as far as 1 Million reads. I am also terribly sorry for making my dedicated readers wait so long for each chapter, I never thought I would have years of writer's block.

I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I did. As of right now, I am speechless. I have finally completed my first story ever. I can NOT wait to write more of Violet and the boys.

In the meantime, I hope some of you will answer these questions:

Which character is your favorite and why?

If someone died, who would you have most expected it to be?

What do you think is coming for TWT 2?

What do you like most about my writing?

Are you planning on reading the sequel?

At what point in this story did you realize you could not stop reading?

Lastly, Camden or Austin?

And check out my other stories as well:

The Goth Boy - an LGBT romance

28 Days - An angel makes a deal with a siren

Strictly Business - A workplace romance

Liar Liar - A girl who was raped learns how to find love again (coming soon)

Double Play - A new bad boy romance with a side of baseball