Bonus: Christmas Chapter

Troubled with Tattoos

Bonus Chapter

THIS IS NOT A REAL CHAPTER

"Pstttt. Violet. It's Christmas." A boney finger poked my back. I groaned in reply keeping my eyes slammed shut.

"I got hot cocoa." Cam said. "And there's little marshmallows in it." I peeked my eyes open slowly sitting up.

I woke up to the boys standing over my bed. Kind of a creepy thing to wake up to at first but you get used to it.

"Merry Christmas!" they all said at the same time.

"Merry Christmas." I said back with a small smile.

"I made snowman pancakes." Camden bragged.

"Awesome." I said before I realized something, "wait you don't cook."

"By 'he' he means me." Luke chuckled. I slid out of bed wearing my penguin pjs as we walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I peeked at the tree as we passed by that had the best wrapped presents I've ever seen. I stayed up all night wrapping gifts for everyone.

I couldn't wait to see what Cam bought me, he said I'd really like it. Which of course coming from him that could mean numerous bad things...lets just hope its a good thing.

"Look Vi, mistletoe, kiss me!" Camden scooped me up bridal style puckering his lips.

"In your dreams." I smiled. I could smell sweet cinnamon and gingerbread.

"Oh no babe, in my dreams we do much much worse." he winked before Austin yelled at him.

"Will you at least kiss my cheek?" he pouted. I shrugged leaning my head towards him kissing his cheek that was until he turned his head last minute. His lips crashed on mine within two seconds. I pulled my head back but he wouldn't let go. His lips sent shivers down my spine. He finally pulled back giving me air. He smiled setting me down at the table. I was relieved everyone was in the kitchen while Camden tricked me into kissing him. A plate of snowman pancakes was placed in front of me along with the hot cocoa Cam promised.

I could hear the parade playing on the tv from the kitchen as I ate my pancakes.

"Lets go open presents." Camden chimed excitedly. We moved to the living room where the giant tree was. It was fake of course. Cam begged for a real one but it would've burned down the house if we let him take care of it.

"Okay, Austin open mine first." Declan smiled lightly tossing his to Austin. He smiled opening it to find a fancy watch.

"To Violet, from Camden." Luke tossed me the wrapped present. It was a rectangular box wrapped with red and green paper with santas on it. Cam watched eagerly with a smirk plastered on his face. I ripped off the wrapping paper finding a card that covered the gift. It said 'merry Christmas' on the front, I opened it to find Camden's writing, 'think of me when you use this ;)'

Confusion spread on my face and looked at the gift. I gasped blushing immediately as I looked at the small pink vibrator. I eyed Camden who was dying laughing along with the boys.

"Ya know that's kinda funny cause..." I got cut off by Luke who handed Cam the present I got him. I stopped talking letting him figure it out himself. First he shook it, pressing it up to his ear as he did. I raised my eyebrows at him not being able to help but smile.

He wiggled his eyebrows and teared the wrapping paper off. He lookexcited of course...till he saw it. I giggled watching his expression turn into a confused grin.

"I got it for you cause I know how much you love being up everyone's ass." I chuckled. I got him a butt plug.

"Hah very funny, ya know I think I might have to test it on you first." he smirked getting up from his seat. I gulped jumping up as I ran to the kitchen.

"Oh come on, you got me a vibrator!" I yelled as I ran back to the living room hiding behind Austin.

"Wimp." He eyed me as he sat back down. I smiled before being tossed another present. This one was also from Camden. I hesitantly unwrapped this one. I chuckled finding a pair of underwear with Cams face plastered on the rear. I smiled shaking my head. He's so weird. Cam opened up a 'cooking for people going no where in life' cookbook. Harsh but funny. I loved how guys don't take nearly anything as seriously as girls do. I got Declan a space ball that sparks when you touch it.

I opened a present from everyone but Austin. Did he forget about me?

"I'm going to go call the fam." Luke excused himself as he left the living room with Declan and Cam. I was left alone with Austin with all my gifts except his of course.

Austin slid across the rug sitting criss cross across from me. My heart rate picked up as he slowly wrapped Christmas lights around us. He held a small box in his hand that had a white bow on top. I almost awed watching him slowly undo the bow.

"I bet you thought I forgot about you." he smirked.

"Hah..no." I lied. I couldn't stop smiling as he slowly removed the top of the box. I gasped looking at the gorgeous heart necklace.

"I love it." I said amazed. It looked like spent a lot of money on it.

"Turn around." he smiled. I lifted my hair holding it up as he wrapped the necklace around my neck and clasped it shut. I'm never taking this off.

I turned back around to see him putting on the gold chain I got him.

"Merry Christmas Violet," he smiled, leaning forward as his lips met mine unexpectedly. I smiled into the kiss. His lips were warm and soft and everything I imagined. I swear my heart fluttered when his lips touched mine. His hand caressed my cheek as he deepened the kiss. We pulled apart breathless. And then I whispered, "Merry Christmas Austin."

This is not a real chapter; it will probably be deleted. It was written because it was the holidays in real time and I thought I would entertain my readers by making a fake christmas scene. Obviously this scene doesn't happen. It is an imagine.