Chapter three

Aiden's pov

About an hour later I see Azalea walking down the stairs but I almost immediately take a double check because I didn't think she'd really wear my hoodie.

I quickly decide to ignore the things that makes me feel.

When she looks at me weird, I realize I'm staring so I swiftly stop and turn to introduce her to my friends.

But then I notice her tiny shorts and that's an immediate no.
I mean don't get me wrong every piece of shit who tells his girlfriend (not that she's my girlfriend) what to wear can fuck right off but my teammates are horny fuckers.
Therefore it's my duty I put a stop to this before anything horrific happens.
Like my teammates hitting on Azalea.

"Go change."

"Excuse me?"

"Please go change," I try to be polite but fortunately I'm quick to remember that I'm supposed to hate her "your ass is hanging out!"

She glares at me and just walks around me, towards the guys.

They all look her up and down and I swear to god I can hear my blood boiling.
As soon as they all notice my death glare they look elsewhere.

They were all on their way to a party but then the weather got so bad they were forced to stop and since they were nearby I of course offered them shelter.
Even though I was annoyed, that they'd be disturbing my time with Azalea.

Because they were on their way to a party they also brought alcohol, which means there are bottles everywhere.
They have merely been here for about an hour and already made a mess.

One guy finishes his can before throwing it on the ground.
"Hey!" I shout barely concealing my annoyance.

He looks at me with wide eyes before picking the can up, an insincere apply rolling of his tongue.

I only roll my eyes.

I try keeping my eyes on Azalea the whole time and she's drinking too much for my liking.

When she's about to take another shot a few minutes later, I stop her "that's enough."

"Oh okay dad."

I roll my eyes at her. Even when she's drunk she has to be a smartass.

She stops drinking but then everyone begins to dance and she of course had to join them.

I'm sure they would all get second hand embarrassment of each other if they weren't so drunk already.
They probably pre-drank at home.

After some horrendous minutes of them all still dancing like idiots, Azalea starts grinding on Tristan, the guy I can stand the least on the football team, and I have had enough.

I quickly go in between them and ignore the dirty look Tristan shoots me. No one-night-stand for you tonight ass.

I grab Azaleas waist but she doesn't even notice the change because she just grinds on me instead.

And that's not good!

"Okay, you should really go to bed now!" I snap, slight panic in my voice.