Chapter five

"What the hell are you doing?" Aiden snaps at me.

"Excuse me? What the fuck are you doing?" I ask annoyed, pointing at his chemistry project.

Chemistry is the only other class besides English, we have together.
And of course he had to be my partner for this subject as well.

"You are doing it completely wrong!" His annoying mouth mutters but I just ignore it.

I reach over the table to get my notes when I accidentally bump my hand against the little container with the hot wax in it.
And of course it has to spill all over my hand.

"Fucking cock-sucking cunt bitch. Fuck that's hot."

Aiden is already moving while some asshole mutters "damn she has a dirty mouth, someone should fill it." But I can't think about that right now cause it hurts so bad.

"Come on. Let's bring you to the infirmary." It's Aiden, and he's already holding a wet cloth to my hand.

The woman looking after my hand was nice enough, she said there should be no permanent damage.
And when I'd use my cream regularly my skin would look just like before.

After she checked one last time she leaves the room and I'm alone with Aiden.

"Um thanks I guess."

He stares at me for what feels like an eternity, when I raise my eyebrows he snaps out of it and gets up.

"Yeah you're welcome." He scratches his neck. "Use the cream regularly And call me if you need anything." He mutters and then storms out of the room like he's being chased by the devil.

Seriously what is wrong with him?

~

The next day my hand hurts even more than yesterday and I had to take a painkiller.
I'm a little crybaby when it comes to injuries.
And this one is a big one.
That's what she said.
Anyways.

I'm walking to my class when I notice a guy giving me a sour look.
Damn what happened to him?
He looks fucked up pretty bad. With his split open lip, his nose bleeding and both eyes bruised blue.

Wait wait wait!

Wasn't that the asshole talking shit about how someone should fill my mouth yesterday?

Because of the injury I nearly forgot that I still have to kick punch him in the balls.

But I guess the universe already did that for me.

I smile and feel better immediately.

"Hey Az!" I pause to look behind me and there comes Theo.
He throws his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh hey Theo. How are you doing?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you this?" He asks pointedly looking at my hand, still in bandages. "Sorry I didn't call sooner, but I just found out this morning."

I smile at him, he became such a great friend, in such a short period of time.

"I'm okay, it still hurts pretty bad but I hope that'll stop soon. And don't worry about it."

"If you say so, but let me at least buy you lunch?" Well that's an offer I would never decline, and he already knows that.
"Oh but Aiden will be there as well, I promised to eat lunch with him today." He adds.

Aiden.

I don't even know anymore.

I sometimes forget that Theo and him are actually great friends.