Epilogue 3

Aiden's pov

6 months later

I try to hide my shaking hands by grabbing the steering wheel tighter.

I'm not shaking out of fear, I'm shaking out of excitement.

Next to me is Azalea, she's unconsciously chewing on her bottom lip.
I think she actually is pretty scared.

I told her she shouldn't be. We're just gonna finish something long overdue and then afterwards we can do whatever she would like to do.

Callan and Theo are in the backseat.

Chiara is currently at home for a family emergency and East was banned from coming with us by Az.

I know she's just worried but I still felt bad for the lad.
Though it's probably for the best.

"I think that's it Aiden." Azalea mutters, her lip still between her teeth.

I look up at a small but still luxurious beach house. I slow the car and decide to stop behind some trees, not that we're hiding.

He probably already knows of our arrival.

Not that he'll be able to stop us now.

We get out of the car with Theo and Callan following.

I take my sweet time walking up the stairs until the last two steps when my speed picks up a tiny bit.

We enter the house with a simple scanning of my fingerprint.
East took care of that from home at his computer.

As it was already obvious from the exterior, this house may not the biggest, but it definitely doesn't lack in the luxury department.

The floor again is coated in marble. I think he has a weird obsession with marble.

Luckily our new home has different floors. I insisted on it and Az was quick to agree.

We continue walking until we get to what's supposed to be the living room.

I raise my brows at the minimalistic interior of the living room.
Well, I wasn't expecting that.

Without hesitation, I take out my gun and I don't even look as I hold it up, pointing at my father's forehead.

"Long time no see father." I chat happily, but he just frowns and clenches his jaw.

"You are not my son." He hisses, his eyes and voice full of hatred.

I click my tongue, glad to realize that his words finally no longer spike any sort of reaction from me.

I'm totally unaffected.

I grin, satisfied.

Azalea walks up to me and I put my arm around her waist, pulling her close.

My father looks between us in disgust.

"How did you find me?" He slowly backs away, until he's next to the kitchen counter.