Chapter eight

Aidens pov

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really glad she's back at school again.

Even if it was only two days I-I-
Ugh I can't even say it in my head!

"I missed her goddamnit!!" I accidentally say out aloud and everyone in class turns to look at me.
I stare them all down until they turn back around.

I glare at Tristan the hardest.
I should've fucking killed the fucker.

How dare he leave Az standing. Then talk to her like that, and touch her?!

I curl my hands into fists.
It still makes me angry as hell!

When the bell rings I walk out of class, I don't feel like talking to all the snuck up girls in this class, who obviously just want me because of either my money, or my status.
Yeah, they can go fuck themselves.

I spot Theo and Azalea in the hallway and immediately get jealous of the way they look so happy together.
Theo knows Azalea for a month damnit.

I know it's obviously my fault, I'm not closer to her, but I don't know how to change it.

"Hey Aiden." Azalea shouts and I have to fight, to keep the biggest fucking grin ever, off my face.

"Hey loosers." I clap Theo on the back.

"Where are you going bro?"

"Don't we all have English together now?" I ask.

"Oh yes, you're right I forgot! Then let's get going."

We walk into class and I immediately spot him.

What the actual fuck is Callan Scott doing here?

He also notices me straight away.

But he's not actually looking at me. He's looking at Azalea.
Yeah, you can fuck right off, jerk!

Azalea walks up to the free seat next to him but I gently push her away and take the seat, so she's between me and Theo.

Callan smirks at me.

Oh how I didn't miss this smirk.

I glare at him.

Azalea gives me a look that says "what the hell is wrong?"
I lift a shoulder in a shrug.
No need for her to know that he's my half-brother.

The one I hate. Well I only have one, but yeah.

I don't stop glaring at him, the whole class through and as soon as we're out of the classroom I grab him and push him against the wall.
Azalea and Theo already started walking home, I told them I'd have to do something and then I'd follow.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Calm the hell down!" I slowly let him go, but I'm still glaring him down.

"I'm allowed to be here you know? It's not your property jerk. Or did daddy buy you the school as well?" I'm about to push him into the wall again when I hear a beautiful, very familiar voice say "what are you doing Aiden? Do you know Callan?"

How does she know his name?

Apparently the question is to read in the expression in my face, because Az continues.

"He's my boss Aiden. Would you please step back? What is even wrong?"
I stare at her, then at him.
And there's this smirk again.

I walk up into Callans face "stay the fuck away from her!"