Chapter twenty-three

I have nothing to wear!!

Isn't it always like this?

I mean I don't literally have nothing to wear. But I have nothing I wanna wear today.

Aiden asked me out on a date since he said we never actually went on one.

And I have no idea where we go to!

I'm currently waiting for C to finish showering so she'll be able to help me.

Five minutes later she finally walks into my room.

"Chiara! You're my last hope!" I whine.

"First of all don't be so dramatic, we both know Aiden would love you if you were a freaking worm. And second of all you look good in everything bestie."

I wanna disagree but I know she really means it, so I keep quiet.

"Let's find you something." She says as she walks towards my closet.

I don't have everything I own here, some of my stuff is still at my moms but I'm too lazy to get everything.

C goes through my stuff and takes out some pieces she likes.

"We don't know we're you guys are going, but these pieces can be worn to almost everywhere. You don't look like you put too much thought in it (because we obviously don't need to impress Aiden)" she winks at me. "But you also don't look homeless."

I snort.
"Exactly what I'm going for." I smile.

C puts everything on the bed and I'm looking at two simple but nonetheless stunning dresses and black pants with a white bralette/top.

"You can decide between those." She points her finger at the bed.

I frown, I'm really bad at decision making.

"Would you like my advice?"

I chuckle "sure."

"I love the dresses, but I think the dress and the top would work amazing together. I'd say you try those and one dress on."

I nod.

I put on a short black dress with beautiful lace along the edges. I'd take a white jacket with it.

I turn around to look at C and see her standing there with adoring eyes.

"You look so good. No wonder Aiden is as possessive as he is." She says as her the left corner of her lip turns up.

"Remember how I look." I say and then quickly change into the other outfit.

I turn around once again, and C is practically drooling.

"I'd go bi for you Az. Look at your boobs! Damn girlie I wish I had those." I snicker. A few days with C and my ego is going through the roof.

"At least you have an ass." I say and she glares at me.

"Let's not start with that again. You know how much I love your ass!" My lips break out in a grin.

"What do you say? I think it's the pants with the top."

"I agree. And the light brown goes beautifully with your hair! Don't even get me started on the beautiful lace around it. Uh I'm a sucker for lace." I can agree. I love lace and every outfit she put on the bed, had lace somewhere,therefore it's obvious she loves it as well.

I put on the loose black pants and the light brown top/bralette paired with some silver jewelry (the ring Aiden got me) and my brown/white vans.
I do like to wear high heels, but not today, when I don't even know where we're going.