Chapter twenty-seven

Aidens pov

I'm gonna fucking cut off his non existent dick and then shove it down his useless throat until he chokes.

I watch Liam as he stands there like he owns the place.
One arm around Katie's shoulder while talking to my football team.

But unfortunately I have to keep it together.

For Azalea.

She deserves her revenge. And I'll make sure she gets it.

I mean I am the youngest billionaire after all.
Has to be good for something right?

I may just be a rich teenager with anger issues to some, but I'd literally burn down the whole fucking world for my girl, so everyone can underestimate me all they like. It just serves to my advantage.

I notice my girl finally walking out of the classroom so I hurry over to her and pull her close.

I kiss her head "how was your class my love?"

She smiles at me and my heart skips a beat.

Like a whole ass-beat skipped!

I swear I'm gonna have a stroke one day, because of my girl.

"It was okay. It's biology, what do you expect?" She tries to turn but I quickly steer her into the opposite direction, not wanting her to notice Liam with Katie.

She's the strongest person I know, but she doesn't need any more heartache.

She pauses and arches her eyebrow "Aiden, I know Liam is standing there. I'll survive. Can I now please go to the toilet?" 

Oh.

"Sure, if you ask so nicely." I tease and she rolls her eyes.

I let it slide because I'm in a good mood today.

And that is because after school, Az and I will have free time. Only us.

And I've got some things planned.

She stops me with a hand on my chest. "You won't go to the toilet with me my friend. Stay right here!"

I'm tempted to bark, since she's acting like I'm her dog but not even I'm that weird.

Not that I'm weird in any way.

While I wait for Az to come back to me I send every girl a death glare that's trying to approach me.

I'm only interested in one girl!

When she's still in there after six minutes and twenty two seconds of waiting I just walk inside.

The three girls standing in front of the mirror shriek.

"You can't go in here!"

"This is the girls bathroom."

"I think my girl needs help, so fuck off." I deadpan "all of you!" They hurry out a second later and I call for Az.

She sniffles quietly and I freeze "you can't just come in here Aiden!"

I walk up to the stall she's in "what's wrong?" When she doesn't answer I knock. "Azalea! Open now!"

"Don't tell me what to do jerk!"

I raise an eyebrow even though I know she can't see me.

"I'm just worried." I explain in a softer voice.

She lets out a big sigh. "I'm on my period. I feel like I'm dying. And-" I hold my breath for what's about to come "I bled all over my jeans! What am I supposed to do now?" She sniffles again, the same time the door slowly creeks open.