ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗱

It's been a few days since the sleepover I went to that party with Yelena and Pieck. Everyone was getting ready to start training soon since.

My parents like usual aren't home due to them working. I make my food and sit by myself as I eat lunch reading the news paper. As i was reading I hear a knock at first I was confused who could possibly be knocking.

I walk towards the door and open it to see Yelena on the other side.

"Hey" Yelena said with a wide smile.

"Hey come in" I say as I move aside letting her in. She goes in and frowns

"family not home?" She asks looking around.

"Yeah it's nothing come sit" I say as I point at the table.

"Did you eat?" I asked her.

"No" she says.

"I could make you something if you would like?" I ask Yelena but she refuses. She continues to look at me waiting for me to say something.

"What's wrong?" I ask Yelena.

"You never told Pieck about the situation with your parents, that day in the party" Yelena said as she stares at the news paper.

"I already told you I couldn't. I'll try to mention it today" I explain to her.

"You better" she says slightly annoyed. "I will" I tell her as I sit next to her.

"Let's go out to that one restaurant we went to" Yelena recommends as she gets up.

"Sure thing I'll get ready" I tell her. Yelena looks at me with a unready look.

"Wait I'll be back I need to change too" She says as she walks out.

I run into my room and put on a white Long sleeve shirt with black pants. I take care of my hair and ready for Yelena to come.

5 minutes pass and I hear a knock at the door. I walk towards the door and open the door to see Yelena she had a white long sleeve shirt with pants just like me.

"Look we are matching" I say

"Yeah, shall we go?" She says As she take her hand out for me to grab.

"We shall" I say as I grab her and we walk to the restaurant. Acting like older people we see.

We get to the restaurant and Yelena opens the door for me. I nod and walk into the restaurant soon after she follows. We sit on the table we sat last time and waited for a waiter.

"Hi..oh my god it's you guys again" A man says in a shocked tone.

I look at him to realize it was Mike.

"Hey Mike long time no see" I say as Yelena looks to see the dude.

"Hey Mike" Yelena says "How may I help you guys?" Mike asked.