ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ

𝗜𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲

I woke up annoyed. Not of anything particular I just didn't get enough sleep. After I walked Yelena I went back to my tent. Surprisingly I had woken up to no one in the tent. Although I had seen someone there the night before but I wasn't able to see their face.

We all gathered up taking the tents down and killing any near by Titians. Due to our new guest we had to go back behind the walls.

We had gathered everything and now heading in the walls. Unfortunately Yelena is not around my area so I had to act as if i didn't know her personally.

"Hey how was it?" Said a familiar voice beside me. I look to my right and see Armin staring at me with a smile. He had rode his horse on the same paste as mine.

"It went great thanks again Armin I owe you" I tell Armin with a smile.

"What did you guys do?" Armin said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"We just talked" I told him with a small smile on my face.

"Bullshit" Armin responds rather quickly not taking my answer seriously.

"I didn't risk getting in trouble for just 'talking'." Armin adds.

"Fine we might had kissed but just keep that between us." I say finally giving in. His face was in complete shock at my response. Although he could tell that something had happened he wasn't prepared for it to actually come out.

"Congrats" he said with a small smile.

"Thanks" I say as I look in front of me.

-

We made it back to into the walls. I like to avoid this place because it's just so isolating but this is the only way we'll live.

I've been here for a few years and I'm sure we'll soon be able to end this war for good. With Yelena being in our side and her having such connections I'll be able to rest. Not that Marley or Eldia hasn't treated me good but somewhere else would be nice.

While everyone was getting situated to their places I was assigned to watch Niccolo . My luck.

I walk into the jail cell and see the one and only chef.

"Another devil great" Niccolo says annoyed as he sits there.

"Hate to burst ur bubble or anything but I wasn't originally raised here." I tell him hoping he'll understand what I meant. Hardheaded.

Niccolo stayed silent until it finally clicked. He jumped up and grabbed the bars.

"If your from Marley then you can help me get out." He says excitedly.

"I said I wasn't raised here doesn't mean I'm not an Eldian. Besides I'm with the Eldian military." I laughed, the guy once again sat down ruining his mood. If I was fully honest it was a fun hobby.

"Devil" Is all he says

-

"Your shift it over" One of the Cadets tell me as he gets in. I nod and walk my way out.