ɢʀɪᴇꜰ

𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

I passed the night at Piecks place comforting her and helping her since she was in a horrible state. Although I was too it wasn't as visible as hers. When she fell asleep I sat in her living room couch staring at the door for god knows how long hoping that maybe I could hear a knock or a sign that she was around.

"Yelena..she's not coming" I hear a voice say behind me. I ignored the voice as I remained my view on the door. I didn't want to believe it.

I feel the seat next to me sink and sooner I feel a hand on my back as it goes on a rubbing motion.

This sudden action made me tear up but yet I didn't refuse to look away from the door. Through the curtains I saw the light from outside come into the dark home. Have I been waiting for this long? It's already day.

I start to shake a little now coming into agreement that she might not come back. As the tears begin to pour down my face in visible pain I knew that this was it.

The hand goes on my right shoulder and pulls me into it's presence and hugs me.

"It's ok it's ok" She repeated as she hugged me tightly. All I could do is hide my face on her arms as I cried. I held her tightly still in denial.

"I don't want her to be gone. She can't be gone" I tell her as I hugged her tightly while letting the tears pour down.

"I know hunny I know." She whispers as she touched my hair.

I tried to control my breathing since it was unsteady and it was loud enough for anyone who was sleeping to wake up. But unfortunately it's no use.

I hear the door open and the light turn on. In addition of the light I hear footsteps walking towards me. The presence sinked the other side of the couch meaning that I had woke someone up. I then feel a body of weight on my back as it hugs me and begins to cry.

This only made my voice even louder and uncontrollably shaky.

"It's ok Yelena" The voice on my back says I knew it was Pieck.

As Piecks mom comforted me and I remained my arms on her while Pieck laid on me, I couldn't help but feel my eyes get heavier per second. As my breath became more stable and my tears soon went down I felt like I was unable to move.

8:12

I wake up to see a blanket over me and Pieck sleeping next to me. Did I really fall asleep on the couch?

I slowly got up and put the blanket on Pieck incase if I had tugged on it by accident.

I hear a noise come from the kitchen hinting that someone was doing something in there. I slowly walk away from the couch and walk into the kitchen.

When I do so I was revealed with Piecks mom who was cooking breakfast.

"You woke up." She said in a soft voice with a small smile on her face.

"What time is it?" I asked her as I sat on the seat.

"It's 10 almost 11" She says as she cooks.