ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ

𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂

As I wake up I see myself in a unfamiliar room. I laid on a bed inside what it looks to be a laboratory. Was I getting surgery? Am I still getting held by Marley soldiers? As I get up the more I realize that this is in fact not a dream and that everything I went through was true. I quickly get off the bed and run to the door but only to see someone open it.

I quickly stepped back to see someone walk in. It was a lady with brown hair and wore glasses. Before I let them speak I ran out of the room. I notice that i was bare foot and only had my long sleeve shirt and black pants.

I began to run until I bumped into someone causing me to fall. I had bumped into a girl with mid length hair who was now staring at me coldly, beside her were 2 boys that stared at me confused. One boy had brown hair with green eyes while the other had blond with blue eyes.

"Sorry" I said as I quickly got up and began to run once again.

"Don't let her go!!" I hear someone yell behind me to what it seems the person was running but didn't reach me.

I began to run faster than last time but only to be stopped by some short guy that was in front of the door. I started walked back but my back hit something. I turn to see the same girl that I had bumped into.

"I told you it was a bad idea" The short man said. Shit they aren't done with me. I was done I just wanted to go back I wanted to see them again.

"Just forgive my parents please!!" I shouted at them with the last breath I had in me. I was out of breath due to the running. They all look at me weird as if they were unsure of what I meant.

"What? You heard me!!" I shout back again hoping they would snap from their act.

I soon see the same Brown haired lady walk past the girl and towards me.

"Hange be careful" I hear the short guy tell the lady. Hange huh?

"It's ok I won't hurt you" Hange said as they got closer to me.

Hange eventually was a few feet away from me. They gave me a smile hinting that they meant no harm, but I wasn't buy it.

I give Hange a smile and walk closer to them, I then decided to hug Hange. I could tell Hange was surprised to my sudden action.

"Oh...hey" Hange said unsure of what to do. I reach into Hanges pocket and slowly pull a weapon out of Hanges pocket.

Before the girl in the back could say anything I quickly stepped back and put the blade on their throat.

This caught everyone by surprise I just looked at Hange as I held the knife. I could tell Hange wasn't prepared by this because they just stared at me nervously.

"Everyone be careful I got this" Hange said. They raised both of their hands up showing that they didn't have anything.

"I'm not planning to hurt you..I just wanna go home." I told Hange quietly hoping they'll understand, I slowly lose my grip from their collar.

"You have to let me go" Hange said quietly back as they put a hand on the one that was holding the knife.

Still unsure of what they would do to me I held their collar and knife tighter.