ᴊᴏʏʀɪᴅᴇ

𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

I hear the noises from the water and the noisy floor boards. I quickly lose the ability to dream now being fully conscious. Slowly I open my eyes revealing a familiar dark room. The previous night we had agreed on rooms. Gabi and Falco having one of the rooms, Annie taking the other, and Yelena an me taking the last one.

As I try to get out of bed I notice Yelena's hand wrapped around my stomach her body spooning me. I knew this was going to be a difficult way to leave without her waking up.

I slowly and gently moved her arm and then I slowly sat up. Then I quickly grabbed the pillow that was used to level my leg and put it around where I was laying.

Yelena moves a bit but she seemed to be out for good. I sigh in relief as I slowly try to look for the metal bar. When I do so I grab it and guide myself out of the room.

Eventually I manage to make my way up to the surface of the ship. It was dark. I wasn't sure what time it was I just knew that I couldn't sleep. So I began to walk around.

Every circle I took every step I made was the same. I tried my best to get tired so I can head back and sleep, but it was no use.

4:56

The sun had slowly started to come up and I was starting to feel tired. Although the sleepiness had started to kick in I wanted to look at the sunrise. So I walked to the bars and stood there as I watched. The warm weather came out and the sea was starting to look less dark.

A smile started to creep up and my body started to feel more relaxed. I haven't seen a sunrise in so long. The aroma of the fresh morning was something so pure that I couldn't ask for if I wanted it.

"You scared me I've been looking for you" Yelena says weakishly. I slightly jump from the unexpected voice.

"My apologies" Yelena adds as she gets closer to me and hugs me from behind. She digs her head onto my neck as she closed her eyes.

"I couldn't sleep" I softly say as I stare off at the sunrise. I couldn't help but have a small smile on my face from Yelena worrying for me.

"Next time let me know because I panicked when I noticed that you weren't next to me." Yelena says lowly as she tired to pick up her head to see what was causing me to stand there for so long. Yelena was clearly tired and wanted to sleep but she tried to push herself to stay up for a bit. Her eyes were lower than normal and her hair was super messy.

"It's so pretty" Yelena says as she gives me a weak smile. She was trying her best to not fall asleep, it made me feel bad.

I kiss her hand and then get ready to move. "Let's go" I tell her as I grabbed her free hand.

Yelena doesn't say anything she just walks along. I slowly guide her to the room we had been sleeping and slowly lead her onto the bed. She makes herself comfortable and I make sure my leg had its proper height.

Before I could even lay my back on the bed I felt Yelena's hand creep it's way to my waist. Her arm dragged me closer to her as she spooned me once again. I just smirk as I lay back and fall asleep.

9:45

I wake up to no trace of Yelena. I take a deep breath before getting myself out of bed and out of the halls.