ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲

Since most Titian shifter has arrived back, everything had died down since. Almost losing 3 soldiers in one mission.

Yet this doesn't give me any answers if she's alive or not. I can't just sit here and wait for change. So I decided to make a plan. I'll get a boat and go to paradise island. It can be a stupid idea but I need to try. Besides I have nothing here.

I woke up at 6am and got prepared. Usually everyone is busy in this hour so I just have to examine the place before going.

I'm very secretive with this plan I wasn't letting anyone know nor was I letting anyone tag along. So I made sure everything I did was casual and it didn't seem suspicious.

Due to my rank I was sure to not be around Pieck anymore not that it mattered. I'm going to be in Marley doing any duties around the island instead of being in the actual field. So I'm taking advantage of looking around for anything I can possibly need before leaving.

This plan will only work at the middle of the day when everything is less active. Yet carrying this plan is going to be difficult with the security. Not that's I couldn't find a way.

"Hey Yelena" Said a voice interrupting my thoughts, I turned around to see Pieck walking up to me.

"What is it?" I ask her a bit taken back at her sudden appearance.

"Can we talk?" Said Pieck her voice sounded serious. I didn't want to hear anything she had to say so I just ignored her offer.

"It's about Y/n"

5:43

"I don't want to boost your imagination but I think she's alive." Says Pieck as she takes a sip of her drink.

"How do you know?" I ask Pieck getting off of my resting position.

"I'm not hundred percent sure if it was her but I had seen a soldier who looked just like her and I needed to tell you because if I didn't you would eventually find out." Pieck says holding onto the cup she had with both hands.

"What if it was some random soldier? Also why do you care of helping me now?" I questioned Pieck if I wanted this to work I needed her to believe that I dropped this for good.

"I thought that too but she has a lot of similarities else then her losing her eye." She explains. She has one eye?

"I think we have a shot at this." Pieck adds with a smile.

"She's missing her eye? I'm sorry Pieck but I'm not going to give hope on something that can just be simply mistaken." I tell Pieck as I took a sip of my drink. If I'm honest I don't want her to tag along with me. Why would I? not after what she told me.

"Wow where is all of this coming from? Did you give up on finding her? Because last time we talked you were all up for any type of evidence in her existence." Pieck told me with a confused look on her face. Is she buying it that quick?

"Well last time we had spoke was in the garden and I'm very prominent of what you had told me. And to mention Im very aware on how you feel about me. I don't need you to start helping me when you didn't want me around. Besides I dropped the whole subject. It's just so much easier for me to move on than to look around for any sign. If the person that you saw so happens to be her then we'll just have to wait until we can get to her." I told Pieck as I shrug my shoulders and take a sip of my drink.