ᴡᴀʀ

𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

A few months went by with us partnering with Yelena and Zeke. Through out the time that they have been here, everyone has learned so much. We have updated our ODM gear and our weapons, with us now having guns that can take multiple bullets at once.

Although we had a good time learning about all these new things I had been going behind everyone in the Cadet cores back. By taking any request from Zeke and giving them any information.

Even though some of my actions are far from acceptable I was able to obtain information for the big "Plan" Zeke was talking before he had mentioned it to the whole Military. To which they had agreed to go through with the plan.

Skip forward to us in a Airship flying our way to Marley. I had never imagined myself being in one of these I always thought I would be watching from Afar like that day with Yelena.

Everyone was in one room talking while Eren, Zeke and Yelena were out in Marley. I sat next to Armin not saying a word to no one.

"Are you ok?" Armin asked as he had noticed me space out.

"Yea I'm just worried" I told Armin as I fix my posture.

"I believe it'll go just as plan don't worry too much about it." Armin assures me as he pats my back. I nod in response as I get myself prepared.

-
Pieck

Today was the day. Today was the day that we finally bring peace to this place. As every Titian shifter and every new soldier gets ready for this festival.

"Are you ready" asked Porco i could tell he was excited to finally take a break from all of this.

"Yea" I tell him as we get out of the train. While everyone was getting out I had felt a hand grab my arm. I look to see Gabi next to me with a smile.

"LETS GO TO THE FESTIVAL" The little girl yelled in excitement as her friends agreed. Everyone nodded and walked our ways to the festival.

Making it to the place we saw a ton of food trucks. The place was very colorful and it was filled with people.

"LETS GO TO THIS ONE" Gabi Yells as she points to the Pizza one. We all agree and walk to the truck. As we got there Gabi and her friends turn and give Reiner a sad puppy look so he could buy them the food. To which Reiner gave in and bought all of us a slice. Guess he's going to be broke by the end of this.

We continued to walk around as we eat anything we had found. Also including Ice cream which was hard for Eldians to get.

The sun starts to go down and we all decide to make our way to where the performance was taking place. Everyone from countries had came just for today. Finally giving peace to Marley and to all of us Eldians.

We find our seats and sit there as we watch everyone come in. Odd enough Reiner had token Falco with him. Guessing that they'll come in a later time.

Although today is a celebration day everyone was guarding the place incase of the founding Titian. We weren't exactly sure if he was coming or not but we needed to be on high guard.