ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Marley at last accepted Eldia as humans and made an alliance between the two island. Both governments improved one another's equipment and Marley would give Eldia the supplies they needed.

After months of Marley finally recovering their technology and improving their lives. From building back their houses to their ships. Everyone who had once lived in Eldia was finally able to go back home. And some who were from Eldia stayed.

Connie went back to Eldia and started his life there. He wanted to be closer to Sasha and his mother.

Jean stayed in Marley as he lived his life around the main attractions in Marley. He didn't want to go back.

Armin and Annie got themselves a house in Marley with a nice car. They wanted to start fresh in a fresh area.

Mikasa went back to Eldia as she wanted to be closer to Eren and her hometown. She also would be a great help in her home town.

Levi. Gabi. Falco stayed in Marley as they found a house the three can live in. Gabi and Falco would take care of Levi while Levi would be their guardian.

Pieck stayed in Marley helping Jane out as much as she could. She also got herself a nice house with a car that she's been wanting.

Yelena and Y/n moved out from Marley to Ghana since they didn't want to be near Marley or Eldia. To say the least they had left Marley on a good note.

Every year they would visit their friends and also visit the ones who had deceased graves.

Although they don't live around our friends, they always come for special accessions and always stay in contact with them.

Before they had left from Marley they made sure they did everything we needed to do.

They got a car and drove anywhere they desired with Pieck.

They finally saw their parents once again even if they were found dead.

They attended every party their friends ever hosted and every important event.

Both of the girls helped Jane with the repairs and the garden before leaving.

And they both got married in Eldia so their friends can attend.

Although the three girls aren't with one another, they sometimes visit when they go back to Eldia, not like they had a choice.

Finally one of the girls can rest knowing that two of her friends forgave her.

The other two girls can finally start their life in a new island hitting the reset button. They got a house and a car they desired. Nothing could replace the refreshing feeling of.

Freedom.

©Yelenassubject