ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ

𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

It had been the next day since I was accepted in the cadet core. Although I was accepted in, there was a lot of people suspicious of me. First by the act that I did towards Hange and second, how I was added in a much laser time then the others.

Everyone thought that I wasn't fit for the job and that I shouldn't be trusted. It was odd not having Pieck or Yelena around. I would tend to sit with them if break came by or talk to them in the mornings, now I can't do neither.

I walk into the lunch room after break and see a bunch of people. I was used to the unfamiliar faces but I wasn't used to being this lonely.

"Hey, you" said a bald boy. Next to him was a girl with brown hair and another boy with light brown.

"What bald boy?" I ask him, I wasn't trying to come off as rude but I didn't know these guys.

The other two start laughing at my comment and
I notice the bald kid shocked from my response. "She's on your ass" The light brown haired boy said. "I was trying to be nice" The bald kid said defensively.

"My apologies I tend to have a lack of filter something." I explain. They stay silent but don't seem to mind as much.

"Want to sit with us?" The bald kid asked me. I hesitated since I didn't know them but then I noticed if I declined the offer I would probably be alone.

"Sure" I say as I sit next to the brown haired girl. She glances at me but remains eating her food.

"My names Connie" the bald kid said with a smile. "Jean" said the light brown hair boy. "Sasha" said the girl next to me with a smile.

"Y/n" I say eating my soup. The soup was hot and it didn't have much flavor but I didn't mind it.

"You have a pretty name, are you going to eat that." Sasha asked after she complimented me. It was almost as if she was trying to sweet talk me into giving her my food.

"Sasha don't be rude" Connie said slightly annoyed by her question.

I was half way in the soup but I knew that I wasn't going to eat it fully. "Do you want it? I ate some of it" I said showing her the bowl. "THANK YOU" Sasha shouted as she grabbed my plate and ate it out of the spoon I ate.

I just stare at her confused. She had just ate and now she's acting like she was starving. "Sorry about Sasha" Jean says referring to her manners.

"It's fine, never had this happen to me before" I say slightly laughing at the situation. He just smiles and finishes his soup.

"So what got you into the cadet core?" Connie asked trying to make conversation. That question didn't have much meaning to me.

"Well I don't have a life out there so I decided to served my island some Justice." I Partially lied.

"I find that hard to believe since, you wanted to leave. You yelled at us begged us to send you back and well you pulled that stunt with Hange. No one does that if they wanted this." Jean said calling my bullshit out. I sigh in annoyance of how quickly he caught on to me, but who could blame him? He has seen the situation go down.

"Fine I didn't join the cadet core because I wanted to serve my people. I joined because this might be my only way to get back home." I respond honestly as I eat my food. Connie and Sasha stare at me confused.

"Do you live in shiganshina or something?" Sasha asked while she ate more food. Where the fuck does she get this food?

"What do you mean far from home?" Connie asked behind Sasha.