ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ

𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

Due to the previous encounter I had with my parents I had left earlier than before just to avoid having any contact with them. I had left a note for them just informing them that I'll be back in a later hour. Being said I had brought Yelena with me on the walk to get Pieck. I could tell that she knows something's off but I prefer not telling her at least not without Pieck.

"What's wrong?" Yelena said with a worried tone breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing."

"Bullshit Ever since I picked you up you've been weird." Yelena argued.

"I'll tell you when Pieck is here." I say giving her a smile. She nodded at me in agreement.

"How are you holding up?" Yelena asked hinting to my wound.

"I'm doing much better it hasn't hurt as much." I respond looking at the sky.

"Also I'm much better now that I'm with you" I added looking at her.

"You're truly kind to me" she says with a warm smile. I could tell that it took her a bit off track but she didn't mind.

"And always will" I add hugging her.

We make it to Piecks place and greet her with hugs. We then decided to go to a store nearby and then to a park after.

"Let's go to a bakery I'm hungry" Pieck says "So am i" Yelena adds as they both agreeing. We go to the bakery near by and order our usuals well Pieck and I since we both go here all the time. Yelena in the other hand seem like she's never been here.

"First time?" I asked as she looks at the menu she turns to me with a slightly embarrassed face. "Hey its ok I recommend the bread or the cookies here." I comfort her not trying to make her feel even worse about herself. "That's because you love bread" Pieck says I turn to look at her. "That's not true" I say "Yeah it is" Pieck debates. Yelena just starts laughing and orders cookies with a drink aside.

"These cookies are delicious" Yelena says As she takes a other bite on the cookie. "I told you reason why I get them" I say eating my cookie. "You guys are so basic the cake is better" Pieck says As she takes a piece of her cake. I playfully roll my eyes at her as i continue to eat my cookie.

"Hey how did you learn how to fight?" Asked Yelena starting a new topic.

"My dad he would train me he says I'm weak and that I need to be a good use." I say as I take a drink of my juice. "What no way you could beat up 3 people at once I think that's enough use" Pieck says As she looks at me with a disagreeing face. "I agree after that whole situation that happened yesterday I'm sure your much more capable than they think." Yelena adds also disagreeing with my fathers statement.

"We'll protect you too y/n" Pieck says and Yelena nods In agreement. "I know" I say in response.

"Shoot I need to go I promised my mom We'll watch a movie together" Pieck says As she starts to get up. "Let's walk you" Yelena offers. "No its literally right around the corner you guys should catch up to whatever you two decide to do." she politely declined as she excuses herself and runs out the building.