ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ

𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚

We evacuated that very morning. Making it to a now abandoned town, well that's what we thought. Turns out there's Yeagerist a new group of people who are willing do anything for Eren. It almost sounds like a cult. Due to these Yeagerist being around we needed to keep our distance and make a plan.

Luckily though Kiyomi had told us about a ship that was located here and a plane that runs with omni-directional fluid.

I scooped up the place in my Titian as the others stood by discussing our next move. Not so long after I see the commander walk up to Yelena and grab her by the chin.

Immediately after seeing this I notice Y/n limp her way towards them. Y/n was far too hurt to be picking up her own weight as much as she's been doing. Besides whatever the commander and Yelena were going through was between them no one else.

I quickly crawled in my Titian form and stopped her with my hand. "What are you doing?" She asked me confused as she tried to find another way to walk away.

"Let them be." I tell her as I block her path with my hand.

Before she could say anything I hear a mumbled yell come from Yelena and the commanders direction. I turn to see the commander have his right leg on her left arm and his left hand on her mouth.

"Pieck move now!" She shouts at me as she tried to shove her way through my grip. I remained my grip on her until the commander had decided that it was enough and he let go of Yelena. Doing so I let go of her, knowing her she wouldn't take this kindly.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" She shouts as she pushes the commander out anger.

"She thinks she's better than everyone else!" The commander shouts back at her, he then gets closer to her face.

"Are you still going with that damn argument? How are you a commander if you can't even control your emotions?" She scolded at him. She had a some nerves to speak to him the way she is.

"Wha- you little"

"We need to strike now" said Hange as they ended the situation between the two. Both the commander and Y/n stared at one another for a few seconds before the commander walked away from her.

Quickly after Y/n walked up to Yelena and helped her up. Yelena had been sitting for as long as the argument had token over.

"She needs something hard to help the broken bone." I suggest as I analyze her helping Yelena.

"I'll look for something in the town." Y/n assures Yelena. Yelena just nodded as she held onto her broken arm.

-

We make it into the town and quickly i was assigned to be with Kiyomi, both floch and gabi, with Armin and Connie.

As we tried to find an entry we had noticed two Yeagerist. "We'll take care of this." Armin and Connie assures us and walked towards the two. We four nod and walk away from that side of the ship.

"We need find another way in." Said Kiyomi as we walked to another side of the boat. As we walked to the other side we stumble across a man.