ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗹

Ever since I agreed to go into the military or the Cadet core how they call it, I've been doing basic training. Most of my tries in training have came successful meaning that I'm able to be apart of the cadet core. Who would've guessed that I was going to be in the military in a whole different island than my friends.

The bright side is that I met a few people in this place like Eren, Armin, and Mikasa being the same kids I had bumped into.

Luckily they forgave me for the incident and said that they understood my actions. The are very sweet yet supper obnoxious, Eren asks me more questions than Armin and Mikasa together. Although Armin does ask me a few questions here and there it's not as much as Erens. Throughout all of this Mikasa just sits there listening. When I listen to their story's it would make me feel like I had it easy from all the things they've went through.

Besides them after what I had done to Hange everyone looks at me with caution and disgust. I don't blame them after all I did hold a knife against Hanges throat. Luckily though I was able to gain Hanges trust again after speaking to them and trying to understand one another's view. To say the least Hange just wanted to know what had happened and I just wanted to go home.

I lay on my new bed unable to sleep thinking of my months in the cadet core. It's sad what they have to go through, from living your whole life behind a wall to fighting injected humans. It makes Marley look like we have everything on a silver platter.

Both have it hard. Eldians in Marley are treated like the devils and are attacked for being Eldians even if your apart of the military. It just so happens that the eldians there are more lucky than the eldians here. At least we were able to go out and not have to deal with creatures eating us.

Even so some of marleys citizens also go through hell by their own people. It's almost as if they go against everyone and barely try to do any good. Many people I've witnessed losing their homes as a Marley citizen.

Least to say I'm glad I met an open minded person like Yelena, wonder what she's doing at this very moment. Due to my isolation I was unable to do much searching on how to get back.

I won't give up on them because I know they wouldn't give up on me.

-

Training soon ends and we are informed with a mission. Everyone goes into a rows and stare at Erwin, Levi, and Hange. Now knowing the other twos name who i haven't got that day.

"Tomorrow we will be going to Shiganshina's District to close the hole in the wall. So get ready for tomorrow." Erwin said. Soon after everyone was dismissed I could hear everyone whispering about our mission tomorrow. If I'm not mistaken Shifanshina is where Eren and the other two were born. Must suck having your hometown destroyed.

I sit on a empty table In the lunch room eating my food before I see the trio come up to me. Eren and Armin sit in front of me and Mikasa next to me. It made sense since those are the only two who ever ask me so much questions as if I was getting interrogated.

"Hey" Both Armin and Eren said with a smile

"Hey guys" I respond with the same cheerful tone.

"We are going back to our hometown and fixing it." Armin said while Eren just kept jumping in excitement. For what they've went through they're pretty optimistic.

"Im glad but it's not gonna look the same." I assured them. They both nodded with a smile telling hinting that they knew.

"Well how has the cadet core treated you?" Armin asked nicely. I was exhausted of being here but I had no other option.