ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

𝙩𝙞𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Hange in an hour, we can begin preparation for takeoff!!" Said Onyankopon as he wiped off the sweat from his forehead.

Onyankopon and a few others had been improving the plane before taking it to Eren. Our mission was to stop Eren from progressing, but from the looks of things Mikasa will have to kill him.

"Got it!!" Hange shouted back as they waved their arm.

"You heard the man, each of you, inspect your gear." Hange demanded as they remained their attention on us.

I could see that Levi was struggling with pulling the trigger. Yet he tried not to show it.

"I have to go"

"Y/n you are not in a good state for this" Pieck argued as they held onto me.

"If Levi can do it why can't I?" I argued as I stepped on my leg. I quickly swallow my tongue in ego, trying to hold in my visible pain. Although it hadn't put much pressure on my leg these past days, it hurts worse than when I got the wound.

"Because you aren't a Ackerman, beside I think it's infected." Pieck stated as she looked at my leg. I stare at it clearly seeing it inflated. It seems like I hadn't cleaned it as much as I should've.

"You'll stay with Yelena she'll be able to take care of you." Pieck assured me. Everyone stared at me feeling a sort of pity.

"She has a point stay back" Hange adds defending Pieck on this statement. Everyone who had ODM gear nodded also trying to convince me.

"But- But nothing you're too hurt" Mikasa cuts me sternly. I was a bit taken back by everyone's responses but I wasn't going to give up.

"You've done enough for them, let's go" Annie jumps in as she put a hand on me. "Go I'll take care of it." Pieck tells me as she walks towards the others.

I didn't want to leave things this way. I had so many things to fix and so many people to talk to. This out of all was what I needed.

Annie drags me up the stairs, yet with a struggle since I was too stubborn to give up on the hope. Everyone just watched, especially Pieck. I could see that she was slightly seeing me this way.

Another hand then grabs onto me and holds me tightly. "It's okay" Yelena said holding me.

Yelena picked me up with one hand and took me somewhere. "Let me go!!" I shouted at Yelena trying to wiggle my way out. "No!!" Yelena argued as she took me down a hall.

"Where are you taking me!?" I shouted once again as I tried to escape her grasp. Yelena was struggling on holding me since she only has one usable hand. Yelena makes it into a room and places me down. She then quickly gets up and closes the door locking it.

"Yelena let me out!" I shouted at Yelena as I try to get up.

"Stop you'll only hurt yourself!!" Yelena shouted in frustration as she laid her back onto the locked door. By any means Yelena wasn't going to let me out and she was sure of it.

I just stare at her in frustration, Yelena doing the same but neither of us moved. We both just remained silent. By us keeping our quiet we started to hear Gabi and Falco yell in the other room beside us.