ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ

𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙢𝙚

I vomit into the water that I was now sitting on. Yelena takes a few breathers as she sits in the small pond. And Jean also vomits sitting with us in the pond.

I've had a pretty eventful life but nothing like getting eaten by a Titian as a form of transport can top off.

I stare at Yelena with a tired look, I was unsure if I should be mad at her or confused to why she held me back.

"What?" Yelena asked me while she was panting.

"Was it really worth it?" I asked her trying to control my breathing.

"We were going to die if we followed them." She says as she slowly got up.

"Fair I guess." I say slowly getting up with her. Quickly my body went down due to my leg. Yelena quickly came after me and slowly pulled me up. Jean just stared at us confused to what he was witnessing.

"What?" I ask Jean confused as I hold onto Yelena.

"You guys speak to one another as if you guys are friends." Jean said. Both Yelena and me look at each other before responding.

"Not right now Jean." I tell him as I walk with Yelena to where Hange, Levi, Mikasa, Connie and the others were located.

"What the fuck happened to Levi?" I asked Hange who was cooking a meal. Levi had stitches covering one of his eyes all the way to his lips. He also had a few missing fingers.

"He got into a battle with Zeke." Hange says quietly as they cooked. The rest just arrived to the area and sat down.

"I forgot you were still alive." I tell Annie as I remained my support on Yelena. Annie stared at me with her eyes widen of utter shock.

"I didn't think I would see you here Y/n not after what we heard." Annie said as she stood there looking at me. Quickly Hange, Mikasa and Armin stared at me shocked, while Jean came into the scene.

"You know her?" Armin asked Annie while pointing a finger at me.

"We once got drunk together. Say do you know that Yelena was looking all over for you?" Annie said kinda sounding like a question. Everyone stared at me even more shocked of what they heard, well everyone but Armin.

"Y/n?" The four legged Titian said behind me. I turn slowly as I watch the Titian carefully.

"I don't want to get eaten again so please." I said as I raised my hands jokingly.

"I knew you had some sort of relationship with Yelena!!" Jean said as he pointed at me accomplished.

If it didn't get any more interesting the Titian that was now in front of me started to fizz showing some smoke coming out of it. Both Yelena and me move away from the now dissolving Titian.

Due to the smoke that had came out from the Titian I was unable to see who it was but I was able to see it run at me.

All I could do is just stand there as it ran at me. Before I knew what was happening I felt two arms wrap around me while the smoke went away.

"P-Pieck?"

She held me tightly as I could feel my shirt getting wet. I quickly hugged her back still trying to hold my balance.

"What the fuck is happing right now?" Said Jean as he witnessed all of this unravel.

"Wait a minute. So your telling me you knew her all along? Who else knows her?" Connie asked everyone confused.