ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

Time had passed since the incident, if I'm totally honest it hasn't gotten any better. Everyday is the same cycle with no excitement to come. I have been searching around town or any other place that she could possibly be in. I have even come to the conclusion that she's not on this island no more.

Although I've had my reckless nights searching for the girl all across town, Pieck doesn't seem that interested into talking to me ever since the incident. Even after I had told her and explained to her she just seems to not believe me.

We tend to give one another a look and go with our ways as if we didn't know one another. I try to believe that maybe she's just busy but when she's off she's with her other friends. Or I would tend to go out and see her with them and act as if I was never there.

My anger and energy has shifted into silence unable to speak to anyone about my experience, and unable to talk to the only person that knows furthers my silence.

I had lost the patience to even have anyone around me that wasn't her. All my favorite things were turning into something I hated.

On the bright side is that after training I was planning to go to the garden and visit Jane. I had promised her that I'll come.

Before doing so I had to get a few duty's done before being able to leave. Mid shift I see Pieck walk by with some boy that had brown hair. As she walked passed me she acted like I wasn't there, to which I did the same.

4:35

I get done with everything and begin my walk down to the garden. This time I decided to enjoy the nice breeze while walking.

I close my eyes as I take a deep breath of the nice cold air. I couldn't help but smile at the feeling I was getting. I haven't felt like this in a while and I wasn't letting anything get in between that.

I get closer to the garden and walk in. Instead of being greeted to a quiet garden i was greeted to a bunch of kids running around.

These kids weren't small to say least they were soldiers. It was Pieck friends.

I slowly walk in as they all start to look at me weirdly. I begin to feel unwelcome due to all of the weird stares.

"Who is this?" The brown haired dude said as he gave me a look.

"I'll take care of it" Pieck said as she walked up to me in a unpleasant way.

Everyone begins to do what they did before I was greeted with Pieck. She reached to me and harshly grabbed me to the side.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me or something?" Pieck said a little annoyed to see my presence.

"What no I had told Jane I was coming, also why did you invite people here?" I told Pieck referring to all the kids that were running around. When we were there barely anyone came but now everyone was here.

"Yelena please you act like this is private property plus they're my friends." Pieck said rolling her eyes at my comment.

"Pieck this isn't just a place don't you remember and there was never this much people here for a reason." I tell Pieck hinting to her friends that were damaging some of the Flowers.