ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗿𝘆

Ever since the day we found what was in Erens basement everything had changed drastically. We started to explore the outside more and learned more. Luckily everything I had told them was proven true.

Today was a big day for Paradis, not only have we been outside of the walls but we have found more soldiers from Marley coming to Paradis island.

The amount of Soldiers coming to the land has made it a daily routine for us to stay at night and communicate with them before letting them get any closer to here. Eren taking care of it as we stand by incase.

The two years I've spent on this land has driven me insane not being able to know if your home town was alright. even sure how long I've been on this island. The amount of isolation there is here and the missions we have to do because of Eren's ass, was overwhelming. It really puts many people in risk but also gets us so far. If I was completely honest I wasn't sure what they were going to do now that we got this far out of the island.

As time went by our appearance have changed with Hange having an Eyepatch under their glasses since they had lost their eye. Me in the other hand i had to cut my hair shorter than my shoulders because of the odm gear.

Tonight was the same perusal not sure if we'll be able to communicate with any of them because they usually resolve to their guns. But we'll still work on it.

Ever since that mission I still wonder who could've been behind that Titian. Not like it mattered because sooner or later I'll see. I just wished I knew now.

I'm not in any side of the war. Yes I'm with the Cadets but I was once in Marley. I'll try my best to help my people but I'll never betray the people I've been raised with. If time ever comes when I meet them what will I do then? I can't just get up and go with them. We are fighting on the opposite teams how can life do us like this. Not that anyone here gets it easy.

As the sun goes down we got ready for the ships to arrive from Marley. Our goal isn't for them to stop sending people nor is to hold them as prisoners. It's to communicate with them. Since I'm the only source that has been out of this land they can only rely on some things I say. Yet my words aren't good enough for them it's much more what they want.

Yelena

Today was the day, Zeke and I have been planning out this for weeks now. It shouldn't be so tricky since the military is growing desperate on sending soldiers to Eldia.

I check my watch to see that I only have a few minutes to get in the Ship. And so I did I had everything ready from my uniform to my gun. Incase if they question anything I'll just tell them I'm taking over for one of the Soldiers.

As I got in i examined everyone and stood beside them. I was eventually grouped to be in front of the ship. The commander of the ship got ready I only sat there patiently waiting for the ship to move. It was no surprise that they didn't notice.

"Get ready for the ride will be long!!" The commander shouts as the ship starts moving.

I sigh in relief this plan worked out after all. Now my second mission was to speak to the people in Eldia and try to reason with them.