ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇ

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂

We all got up early and put our ODM gear for this mission. Apparently when I wasn't around they had made a new weapon it was a explosive specifically for the armored Titian. It sucks that I had to fight Reiner since he had inherited the armored. As the horses are being prepared we were assigned with a group. I was going with Hange. The rest that I knew weren't in the same group as me.

As I got ready on my horse and made sure everything was good before getting on I hear someone walk behind me.

"Good luck" Said a feminine voice I turn around to see it was Mikasa.

"Good luck to you too Mikasa" I tell her, this is the first time she came up to me. I was glad that she was liking my presence.

-

As we get into shiganshina everyone was divided by smaller groups. Levi and Erwin informed us to leave the horses at the front while most of us went on top of the now destroyed wall. Doing so some people were assigned to check around while some stayed up.

Since I was one of the people that were standing on the wall all i could do is look around and walk around the same place. Armin in the other hand he quickly examined and then ran to Erwin telling him something.

A few whispers were shared back and forward before they said anything out loud.

"EVERYONE CHECK THE WALLS" Erwin commanded. Who could have thought of that?

We all quickly did, and we all walked down the walls hitting our swords against the walls. A few minutes passed of us just hitting the solid wall. I turn to look at the guy beside me who was dedicated on his taps. He eventually hit the wall and it had a different sound than the rest. Could this be it?

Before he could even say anything he was stabbed through the fake wall instantly killing him. As the fake wall fell down it revealed Reiner. He quickly got out but only to get stabbed through his neck by Levi.

He quickly fell on the ground but to everyone's surprise it didn't kill the man. Instead he didn't get too affected by it. Everyone got back making sure he didn't attack. Instead of seeing a cold less body on the floor Reiners body starts to get a static reaction all around his body. Soon enough a big bolt came in. Was he transforming?

"Is this guy invincible?" Levi said in annoyance at the sight of this.

Not so long after he turned into a titan. But luckily this time Hange had made an anti shell weapon for extra damage against the iron Titian.

We got off the wall and on the roofs as we pretended to hit him. As we moved farther from the wall it was easier to use our anti shell weapon. He then chased us, everyone decided to circle around him and hit him with the weapons. Exploding the shells off of him, we all went back on the roof doing it all again.

"I'll be going with Erwin" Levi said as he went to the other side leaving us to deal with Reiner. It made sense since titans were reaching the wall.

"ROUND TWO" Armin yelled telling us to use our explosive.

We jump back in once again this time we all put them in the nape. We fly away hearing a clicking noise hinting that it has detached. It then exploded making the shot successful again. It was a shame I had to fight him since I spent time with the guy. He fell down to the floor and before we could've got him. A barrel came down.