ᴇɢᴏ

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚

A days had passed since landing onto Eldia and least to say this had been the most difficult day to get through.

From the death of Sasha to the worry of Marley. Unknown of what comes next we all just stayed alerted.

By doing all of this Hange and the others decided to cut alliance with Yelena and Onyankopon. Also having extra security with Zeke.

Everything was getting more realer per the second and we were all going through it at once.

Through all of this I was sitting in a room with Mikasa, Jean, Armin, and Connie. Everyone arguing about Eren while Mikasa was defending.

"Did you see what he did!?" Connie shouted

"He didn't cry no the bastard laughed about it!!" Connie shouted at Mikasa. The event is so fresh yet the whole scenery was aggressive.

"Leave Mikasa alone shes been through a lot." I calmly tell Connie. I was in no mood to argue, we can't argue in this situation.

"Through a lot!? We've all been through a lot and we have to wake up every morning like nothing, yet she still has her friends!!" Connie shouts at me. I quickly got up and walked to him.

"For fuck sake we all lost a friend that day. We all grieve every morning from our lost love one's. Don't double it down just because she has some love ones alive. You don't know her story and you don't know what's she's going through. And from the looks of how this is going, I don't think Eren is going to be here for too long." I explain Connie.

"Don't say that he's going to be alive!!" Mikasa shouted at me. All I could do is just stare at the Ravel haired girl with pity.

"I wish that was true." Is all I say before walking out of the room. I wasn't going to argue with people who were just hurting.

As I was walking I heard a noise coming from behind me. I then felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turn to see Armin stare at me.

"What the hell was that?" Armin asked me confused yet he didn't sound angry.

"Was what?" I asked him I knew full well what he was talking about but let him answer that.

"What you said back there to Mikasa" Armin told me.

"Armin we both know it's true" I tell him as I stop walking. He just stares at me dumbfounded.

"No we don't, we both don't know that" Armin says trying to keep his composure.

"Armin he killed civilians not fucking soldiers. Yea let's not kill the soldiers who started this let's kill everyone who just lives there." I say as my voice gets bitter and my demeanor changes.

"Shit I know the people in Marley are not all good but fuck everyone has to die?" I add as I stare at Armin with a confused look.

"He just drew Marleys attention even more and they aren't going to back down on this one. Don't you get it? Eren is fucking us over." I tell Armin while nodding my head left and right in disappointment. I then walk away from Armin trying to ignore anymore attention.

I take a walk to my room but before I could even do that a guard walks up to me.

"You need to come with me." The guy said sternly. I turn to look at the man and i had never met him before. The man wasn't too tall but he did have short hair like Connie's and a very rough face. I looked at him confused.