ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

As I took a break from training like the other soldiers I got lost wondering around the place. This place was new to me my parents signed me up less than a month ago, so it was expected if I got lost. I decided to walk around as if that would make matters better.

I kept walking then noticed more unfamiliar surroundings so i start to get even more worried. "I'm lost" I say to myself. I start wondering if its a good idea to keep going.

"Hey are you lost?" A voice says i decided to turn around to see who it was. To my surprise it was Yelena. I sigh in relief someone I met during training.

"Yeah" I say in response. Yelena and me weren't exactly friends but I know she's good at training and she's helped me before.

"Follow me" she says as she takes the lead. I do as she says and we both walk together. Is it that obvious that I'm lost?

"Why the change in route?" She asks with her hands in her pockets. "I wanted to try something new plus my parents said if I don't train harder they'll find a way to make it worse." I say in response as I look around my surroundings. "They sound like assholes" Yelena says in response. "They are" was all I said. She nods in response as we walk. Most of the walk was silent but not any awkward silence.

"And we are here, you should get something to eat before we start training" Yelena says as I see the familiar building.

"Thanks" I say in response. she nods and we both walk into the building.

"See you around" Yelena says with a small smile on her face.

"See you around" I respond back. We both walk to different directions.

-

"Hey" said Pieck as i sat down next to her.

"Hey" I say in response laying my head on the besk.

"What's wrong?" Asked Pieck with a worried tone

"Just a little tired also i got lost on my second week here." I say lifting my head up and looking at her direction.

"No way how did you forget?" She asked curiously.

"Well I didn't exactly forget it was more like I decided to explore and I got lost." I respond lowering my voice at the end. "You're such a dumbass." Pieck said laughing. "Whatever" I say laughing with her.

"So how did you get back?" Pieck asked me curiously.

"Yelena was walking around there and she helped me." I responded. Pieck smirked at my response playfully.

I looked at her confused to what she meant, and she just covered her mouth holding in her laughter. "It's not funny" I told her trying to keep a straight face. Not even a minute and we burst into laughter it seems like we were laughing too hard because now everyone was looking at us.

"Care to ask what's so funny ladys?" The commander asked while everyone was looking at us.

"..Nothing" we both say in response trying to hold in our laughter

"Good" he says As he gets back to explaining us what's our next training will be.

Today we were assigned to run with a gun. Although it was a easy task it was kinda hard since not everyone's stamina is the same and, We are carrying a heavy weapon.

"Hey what type of titan do you want to inherit?" Pieck asked curiously as she grabbed a gun.

"I don't want to inherit any" I answered her honestly as I grabbed a gun.

"No way that's boring" Pieck said as we walked to our location.

We eventually got to where we were supposed to and the Commander counted down.

3....2....1

©Yelenassubject