ᴛᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

A few weeks ago during training Reiner had hosted a party to which he invited Pieck, Yelena and me. At first i were pretty hesitant since I didn't really know them but Pieck insisted for me to come, so I gave in.

Now it's almost 10pm and I have to sneak out because my parents were home. I quickly went into my closet and took out the clothing I prepared for today. It was a black tank top with a jacket over it, along with that I wore black pants and a necklace just so it doesn't look too bad. My parents hate the way I dress since I look too much like a "boy".

I quickly styled my hair and opened the window ever so gently. When I eventually heard the window click from it being fully opened, I slowly put my right leg out before my other.

I then fully got out and closed the window leaving the window slightly open for me when I get back. I then started walking away from the house and began to run towards Reiners area.

The realization started to come in and my heart started to pump out of my chest as I ran. I ran even faster as I tried to look for his home.

I wasn't completely sure if Yelena was coming since she seemed pretty hesitant to even come. If she doesn't come I still have Pieck.

My thoughts soon go away as I get to the house. I knew it was Reiner since the lights were on and the song was so loud that I can hear it from a few blocks. People would tend to come in and out of the house some to puke and some to meet up.

I slowed down my steps and began to walk towards the house. While I was walking to his house I noticed a lot of unfamiliar faces some were teens and some look older.

I made sure that I was presentable since I had been running. When I was confident enough I walked into the building.

As I walked in I noticed a lot of people watching sports on the small tv and some were drinking. Per curve I looked at I noticed couples kissing. I tried to ignore it as I walked around trying to look for my friends.

"Y/N" Said someone out loud. I turned around to see Pieck. My jaw drops when I notice that she had worn a nice red dress that stopped at her knees.

"Eyeing me down?" Pieck teased me as she noticed me staring at her too hard.

"Sorry, you look nice" I say as I hug her. She chuckles and hugs me back.

"Thank you, let's go the others, they are waiting" She said as she grabbed my hand and took me to her friends.

"You look nice" Pieck complimented as she took me to the back of the house.

"Thank you" I said as I looked around the yard. The yard was full with beer cans and a lot of people were around to have a more private make-out sessions.

Pieck then guided me to the small circle that was around the camp fire. It was Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt, and a boy with glasses.

"Look who's here!!" Pieck announce as she gets closer to them. The four look at me and smile.

"Glad you came" Reiner said as he got up and hugged me. "Glad to be here" I respond as I stare at his clothing. He wore a casual shirt with short pants.

"Y/n" Bertholdt said as he came up to me and hugged me. Annie also came up to me and hugged me but didn't say nothing.

I decide to sit down since I greeted everyone. I couldn't help but feel slightly bummed since Yelena wasn't here.