ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Both of my parents were off to their jobs for the whole day and for the next. This gave me a perfect opportunity to host a sleep over at my place. The entire morning was me inviting Yelena and Pieck to stay the night at my place to which they agreed on. Yelena and Pieck brought extra clothes and snacks for the night.

"We got everything we need food snacks now what do we do?" Peick asked herself.

"Lets do a picnic" I say the only thing that came to mind.

"Great idea see I was asking a expert but it seems you beat me to it" She says in agreement but also referring herself as an expert. Yelena laughs at what Pieck says but also agreeing with the idea.

"Well let's get the stuff." I demand as we all start walking.

Pieck grabs a basket then puts the snacks and the drinks in it. I grab a bag put a few cloths and small pillows. Yelena grabs a bag with plates and cups. We all check to make sure everything was good before we leave. To which it was so we left the house.

There was a spot in the garden that was only grass and it was close to the flowers. Before this I've asked Jane if it was a good for me to do a picnic to which she didn't mind.

We walked to the garden and went to the place I told them. Soon after we were greeted by Jane. "Hey ladies I'm glad to see you all in such short notice" She says As she helps us put our stuff.

"Same over here Jane and thanks for the help." I thanked her while I put the pillows.

"It's nothing" She said she soon noticed Pieck and hugged her.

"Pieck I haven't seen you in so long I started to get worried." Jane said squeezing Pieck.

"I've been busy but glad I'm here now" She says hugging back. Jane let's go and gives her goodbye as she walks out of the garden. She said she was going to be gone because she needed to do a few stuff but she was going to be back.

"Well this came out better then I expected it" Pieck said admiring it. It was a big piece of cloth with pillows on it and the plates with the cups on the side.

"Sure did glad it turned out nice" Yelena adds I just nod with the two. We all sit down, while Pieck and Yelena both start to catch up about things. Most of their conversations was about yesterday and how the dude that confused Yelena to a guy.

"Dammit I should have been there I could have gotten a free meal." Pieck said with a frown on her face.

"The food wasn't that good" Yelena says trying to make her feel better.

"For the price you payed if was worth it" Pieck said under her breath. We all burst into laughter at Piecks comment.

"Shit I need to use the bathroom." Pieck said looking around.

"There's should be one over there" I pointing at the place where I last remembered a bathroom.

"Thanks" Pieck says as she gets up and walks towards there.