ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ

𝗠𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹

With the journey of getting Eldia back to its feed, we've started to communicate more with people from the outside. Making alliances and doing business.

This is huge for the Eldian government, not so long ago we couldn't even go far from the walls and now we are able to have meetings with countries and make deals.

Truly has helped this island from restoring happiness in some way.

Today was one of those big days. Today we were going to another island in disguise. It was huge for us since we were going to get a human interaction outside of the walls.

Doing so we had to dress up formally. Since there's a fair going down, everyone had to look like a visitor.

Being said At the moment, I'm with the others in the ship waiting for the ship to get to its destination.

The day was rather peaceful than expected. Everyone was busy doing their own stuff and barely made a noise during the way. I suppose it's because we were also packed with other citizens from other islands.

Mikasa is far from everyone, having her thoughts to herself. While Eren did the same but on a different side of the ship.

I've heard a lot of things about Eren recently on how he's changed and how he's more distant. But the poor guy doesn't get enough time on his own. I wouldn't blame him if he decided to take a few breathers once in a while.

During all of this, I decided to be around Connie, Sasha, and Jean. We all just stare ahead of us excited about whats going to come.

"There's really cities full of people outside of the walls." Connie accidentally slips out in pure amusement.

"Don't talk about the walls in public." Jean tells him sternly. I couldn't blame the guy we had to fit in.

"Ah, right." Connie says I could see a drop of sweat pour from his forehead of how worried he was.

"The world outside the walls.."

"And we're the first people from the inside to step on it," Sasha adds as she stares in front. Her hair moves by the small air coming by. As she stared in front with such a soft gaze.

"Did you not hear me?!" Jean shouts at them in an irritated tone. What Sasha was saying had stayed in my mind more than what Jean had just told us.

-

We make it to the island, and least to say I wasn't disappointed. There was so much going on at once that I couldn't catch up. The ship eventually took its stop and everyone got ready to get off.

Once we made it to the ground. There were a lot of people getting pictures taken. There were some taking goats out of the ships. All we could do is stare in pure amazement.

I haven't seen something like this before. I might have lived in Marley previously, but I never went to a festival only heard of it and read them in papers.

"Welcome to the continent of Marley I'll guide you to the Azumabito estate." Onyankopon says as he takes his top hat off as a form of a welcoming gesture.

"Onyankopon!" Hange says excitedly as they wave at him.

"I'm glad you all made it! What do you think of Marley's biggest port?" Onyankopon asked us. After he had spoken a car had came by him. I haven't seen one of those in so long that I could just hug one.