ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲

It had been the next day since I had hung out with Yelena. It was the first time that I ever hung out with Yelena by myself, most of the time it would be with Y/n.

To say the least, it wasn't a fun time together, yeah we had good memories to share but we were just grieving with one another. Not that I didn't appreciate it.

I would've never thought that I would have to be the one to tell my other friends about Y/ns possible death. I didn't even see myself coming to a moment like this where I had to say my fair wells to one of my friends.

It was tragic as it is to lose someone and have to bare with the pain of never seeing them again, but having to tell other people who once knew her too is another type of pain.

I walk to training on my own, i would walk with someone if it wasn't Y/n it would be Annie but today I decided to go on my own.

Something about walking on my own really made me sit with the reality that I might never get to walk to training with Y/n ever again. It was a horrible thing that I had to live with.

All the birthdays that she'll miss, all the events that we once did together gone because of one incident that could've been prevented.

"Hey Pieck" said Bertholdt as he noticed me walking into the campus.

"Hey Bertholdt" I say as I get closer to him and give him a small smile. He smiles back at me.

"Come the others are waiting...where is Y/n?" Bertholdt said as he noticed her absence. Was it that obvious? How do I break it to them?

"I'll explain in a bit." I say as I follow him. Was I ready to even tell the others? I couldn't even bare the news myself.

"Hey Pieck" Said Yelena with a smile while she walked to me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance from her presence.

I decide to ignore Yelena and keep walking to the others. I could tell that Yelena was surprised since she just stood there watching me pass her.

"Hey I find her" Bertholdt said as he got to the others. It was Reiner, Annie, Markel, Zeke, Porco and us.

"Pieck" Reiner said as he gave me a hug. I hug him back and smile.

"Hey guys" I say. "Where's Y/n?" Annie asked as she noticed as well. Everyone looked around and also noticed her absence. They stare at me confused since it unusual to not see her next to me.

"I'll explain after training" I tell them seriously as I prepare myself for training. From what I heard, training was going to be extra long.

"Sounds serious" Zeke said. "This better be some life changing news" Porco said pitching into the conversation.

"It is"
5:12

We get done to with training after everyone. We were held back longer than the others since we had inherited a titan and they were making us test our strength.

Everyone has a cool ass Titan and I had a ugly four legged Titian that dosent sleep Shit nor eat for up to months. It was almost a curse to get such thing. Then i saw Zekes Titan and I felt more greatful that I didn't get that thing.