ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

The wind blew pass our hair and the coldness of the atmosphere set in. We sat on the little mountain as we watched soldiers work. We had been done with our duties for the day so it didn't matter what we did after.

"I wonder how far we go." Said Yelena while watching the others work.

"We are just kids..I'm sure they won't make us work that much..right?" Pieck paused. She wasn't sure if this was going to be our life now.

"I hope not, we still have so much to see" I say as I stare at them. It was true we were just teens who had been forced into the military.

"We are being trained to become killers.. and for what? Just to say that we are the higher than the others who are brought into this?" Yelena says as she stares at us.

"We inherit Titian's just to use them against what? What makes our military use Titian's?" I asked along with Yelena. I started to get curious.

"Enough guys. You guys forget that one of us could possibly get a titan. I don't want to know the possibilities. I rather train and hope for better than to worry about the future." Pieck panicked. She clearly was scared of the odds of us having to face something serious. From what we were training it wasn't for something small, no it was for a huge plan a plan that I wasn't sure if it goes right.

"Well Pieck we can't just go into this without worry. We should worry, for what's to come." Yelena argued at Pieck. They both were right. No matter how much we don't want to see it we still have to face the odds.

"I agree I don't want one of us dying in their teens." I take Yelenas side on this statement. Pieck stares at me with watery eyes, she had clearly thought about it longer than we had.

"Don't you think I haven't worried about it?" She says with a shaky voice as her tears shed. I quickly hugged her and slowly rubbed her back. Yelena stared at me confused on what to do. When it came to things like crying Yelena wasn't the best on handling it.

"What do I do?" Yelena mouthed at me confused as she examined if Pieck was ok.

"I'll take care of this part, when I stop hugging her rub her back" I mouth back slightly letting out actual words. She quickly nods and gets ready for the sight.

I slowly back away from the hug when her sobs became more quiet. I look at the now puffy face girl and give her a kiss on the forehead. I then wipe her tears from her face.

"It's ok it's just possibilities we don't know if that's what's going to happen to us. Don't worry so much we'll be together no matter what." I said as I gave her a warm smile. If I was fair with myself, I had no fucking clue what was going to come. I just had to hope it was good.

"She's right. Don't worry because at least you'll have us." Yelena jumped in as she rubbed Piecks back and gave her a smile. Although Yelena wasn't the best at these situations, she always would try regardless. Something I learned to love.

"See we'll be ok" i said once again as I also put my hand on her back. My hand had landed on Yelena catching her off guard. She stared at me a bit confused but I just shrugged it off as if it was a normal gesture.

"You guys are right we don't know what there is to come. But if it's good or bad we'll be there for one another." Pieck said rather optimistic about it. She then smiled and hugged both of us with a single hand. Taking Yelena by her left and me by her right.