ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪʀ

𝟏𝟒𝟒 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

"Hey wake up" I hear a voice say as it's shaking me. I soon open my eyes to see Pieck inches close to my face. "Breakfast" she says as she walks away. I soon join them at the table.

"I won't be able to hangout with you guys today" said Pieck with a frown. "It's ok ill tell Yelena" I say with a small smile. "My mom is getting stuff so I have to help her. I also think half of the reason is because she doesn't want me to hang out with Yelena." Pieck whispers the last sentence I nod as I finished my breakfast. Soon after I packed my stuff and said my goodbyes.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked "See you tomorrow" Peick said. I exit her house and walk to mine. The walk back to my home starts to juggle my memory, replaying what happened with Pieck and me the past days.

I eventually reach to my home and walk in it. To my surprise it was already unlocked and my parents were still there.

"Hey good morning" Mom says As she walks by me.

"Good morning mom" I say walking out of my room.

"How was it" she asks with a smile.

"it was good" I say as I'm now in front of her.

"Good" is all she said.

"I'm going to hang out with my friends today ill be back late" I say she just nods and walks off. Truly my parents didn't care. I could go out every day of the week and they wouldn't notice my existence.

I went outside and walked to Yelena's house, I knocked twice like yesterday waiting for someone to answer the door. By the amount of times I've knocked her door I'm surprised her father hasn't gotten pissed. Soon after I hear footsteps and see the doorknob move.

"Hey good-morning" Yelena says with a smile.

"Good morning, can we hang out?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah just wait a second" she says As she walks back inside of her house. A few minutes passed and she comes out once again.

"Now i had to put on my shoe's" she said as she walked out and closed the door. We didn't know where we were going we just walked.

"What happened to Pieck?" Yelena asked as we were walking.

"She had to help her mom do stuff so she won't be able to hang out with us." I answer her question she frowns at the sound of that.

"Well, what are we doing?" I asked trying to brighten up the mood.

"I found this restaurant near by... would you like to go?" she asks grabbing my hand and taking me with her. Her hands were soft warm and bigger than mines.

We walk through a area filled with cafes and other restaurants. Soon she stops and shows me a restaurant I haven't seen before.

"It was recently opened and I really wanted to go, would you like to eat here?" She asked as she looked at me for a response.

"I would love to" I respond before we walked in I noticed our hands were still touching. She soon noticed and let go as she opened the door for me. I smile and I walk in soon after she follows me to a seat that I pick.