Civil Wars Pt 1

At the Southern Air Temple, Tenzin was relaxing outside in a chair as Pema cradled baby Rohan on the steps and Kya was sitting on a rock, feeding lemurs with Ursa beside her reading a book.

Tenzin sipped his tea happily, relaxing in his chair "Ahh, I haven't felt this at peace since--"

"WOOHOO!" Bumi suddenly jumped in, interrupting Tenzin, who looked shocked before sighing " Aaand, it's over"

"Gooood morning, Universe" Bumi yelled, leaping onto the rock with his sister and cousin, dressed only in a robe and his boxers.

"Bumi, please, cover yourself." Kya covered her eyes

Ursa did the same, using one hand to shield her gaze while the other held her book open in her lap.

"Where's mom?" Bumi asked, having not yet seen his mother that morning

"Where do you think? She's in the sanctuary" Ursa replied, turning a page in her book.

"Oh right...Well, lookee here, "Vacation Tenzin" has finally decided to join us," Bumi then smirked at his little brother

"Yes, he has. It's so nice to get to spend more time with my family" Tenzin smiled, taking Rohan from his wife "Isn't that right, my little Rohan?"

The baby cooed and smiled up at his father

" And I've really enjoyed having you two around" Tenzin turned to his siblings " Reminds me of all those great vacations we took as kids with Dad"

Ursa finally looked up from her book, scowling "Uhh, I think your memory's a little foggy. Bumi and I weren't on those great vacations. It was always just you and Dad"

Tenzin looked puzzled "No, that can't be right. What about the time he took us to Kyoshi Island to ride the elephant koi?"

"Nope, we weren't there." Ursa went back to her book, turning the page

"Hmm. Oh, remember Ember Island? Those amazing sand palaces we built on the beach. We went there every summer with our uncle and aunts. Even Grandpa Iroh tagged along sometimes" Tenzin smiled at the memory

"Yeah, only because of mom's persistence that we all went" Bumi corrected "Apart from that we never saw the place"

Tenzin frowned "I could've sworn"

Jinora and Meelo suddenly flew in on air scooters, laughing. As they landed on the ground, Poki jumped onto Meelo's head.

"Morning, kids!" Bumi waved as the kids ran up to them.

"Morning, Uncle Bumi! Do you have a baby in there?" Meelo pointed at Bumi's stomach making the other adults laugh.

Pema then frowned when she noticed someone was missing

"Where's your sister?" She asked her children

"Who?" Jinora replied

"Ikki" Pema got up and approached her kids "About this tall. Talks real fast. I'm sure you know her"

"Uhh ..."

"There was a lemur fight, but the bison told us not to worry because a giant was coming. Then we almost got eaten by a shark squid!" Meelo grinned

"The shark-squid? He's here?" Bumi exclaimed "It appears my old nemesis has found me"

Pema crossed her arms in annoyance "Jinora, were you and Meelo teasing your sister again?"

"I don't know...Maybe... Yes," The 10-year old hung her head in shame.

"She ran away," Meelo added

Pema went red with anger "Honestly, I don't know why you kids can't just get along!"