67

Chapter Sixty-Seven

Vibe: Chew On My Heart by James Bay

"Quite the stressed out look on your pretty face you got there, miss Alice." Godric hummed, passing her with a gentle caress on her cheek with his rough thumb.

As Godric hung up his shiny armour, Alice leaned against a wooden beam in the training armoury. It wasn't a great smelling place—reeking of hard work and long hours—but it was normally where she could find Godric as he performed his daily chores. She liked the young man's presence; how quiet and peaceful it was. It reminded her of how easy it was up in the mountains.

Falling back on to the side of the same wooden beam she was resting on, Godric sighed, "Not that i'm complaining, my lady, but you've been coming by here a lot these few weeks—would you finally like to talk about what's on your mind?"

Alice closed her eyes, shaking her head, "Instead of talking, can we go back to the purification centre... for just a quick moment?" Where everything was good and nothing threatened to hurt her. Biting her lip, she realized she needed him—needed the escape he offered her, "Please touch me again, Godric." She whispered, her tiny voice begging him to take the pain and anger and confusion away.

Feeling her cheek being held by his strong hand, her eyelashes fluttered as she opened her eyes. Her cheeks filled with familiar warmth as Godric stood in front of her—his red eyes gazing down into hers passionately as he surrounded her in his tall, burly height.

Leaning down to touch his forehead to hers, his smooth voice purred into the small space between them, "I'll go anywhere you ask me to, my love." His hand on her cheek tangled into her blonde hair as he pulled her face up into his.

As their lips touched, Alice's fingers curled into his dirty shirt—pulling him closer. Her mind finally at rest as he quickly picked her up in his arms—her legs wrapping around his midsection as he helped her pull the annoying skirt of her dress over her thighs and out of the way. Holding his face with her nails biting into his skin, she kissed him like he was her air—her teeth nipping at his lips as his tongue fought for entrance like they were at war. Answering her desperate yearning, she felt his rough fingers where his mouth had once claimed, making her cling on to him desperately as his lips covered her loud moans and his body pushed her against the scratchy wood.

She never wanted to return to reality again.

~*~*~

A.N.

Alice wildin out again. What a gal using Godric as an escape from her issues. Love a good avoidance tactic lol

Thank you for reading x