122

Chapter One-Twenty-Two

Vibe: Boys Like U by Zand

Twirling her bloodied knives as she placed a foot on top of a writhing corpse trying to recover, Daisy's grey eyes glimmered. Much like Alice's image, she was splattered head to toe in blood.

She looked like some sort of monster—her eyes bright with malice and joy.

"Hi, handsome." She bit her bottom lip, purring as she wiped the knives off on the tiny apron on her short skirt. "What a wonderful day this is turning out to be for me." Giggling excitedly as her cheeks flushed beneath the blood splotches, Daisy eyed Henry up and down.

Alice looked towards Henry for a quick moment, judging his condition as he stared back hard at the tiny psychopath. Both Alice and him were in poor shape; beaten and bruised and bloody... But at least Alice wasn't drowning on her own blood.

"Are you challenging me, again?" Alice took a cautious limping step towards Daisy—standing in front of her eye-line.

Daisy eventually ripped her eyes off Henry as she tilted her head, looking at Alice bemusedly. "A challenge?" She shook her head with a giggle, "You're an appetizer." Biting the tip of one of her blades, she grinned, "Behind you, is my real meal."

"Did it hurt?" Alice spoke quickly, distracting Daisy from flipping her knives between her fingers—her tell before she threw. Daisy looked at her curiously as Alice continued, "You know... when I captured you?" Alice smiled sweetly, stepping closer as she used the staff like a crutch, "You screamed so loudly." She purred, her shiny blue eyes looking down on her, "I can't believe your captain didn't do anything to stop it," Lying, she watched as Daisy's smile fell. "He didn't even flinch... of course it's not your fault—you didn't do anything wrong to make your captain dislike you like that." Stepping close enough to touch her now, Alice manipulated Daisy knowingly as the girl's eyebrows pulled in at the unpleasant thought implanted into her brain. "You really screamed so loudly, yet no one came to help you. Your team member even tried to kill you. It's like you're completely unlikable—unworthy of even having a friend—"

Without warning, Alice brought her clenched fist with the dagger in it up and straight down—aiming for the icy heart in Daisy's chest.

Daisy was faster as she shook out of her dark reverie; turning her body as she grabbed Alice's hand at the last second. Still, the ruthless blade dug into Daisy's palm; biting into the top of her chest as the force split right through her hand and brought the dagger down into her thin body. Daisy squealed angrily as she slashed out with her free hand holding the knives—the three blades between her fingers instantly slicing shallowly into Alice's soft skin at her side.

Falling back, Alice released the dagger still stuck grinding against Daisy's collarbone. Before she even had time to hit the ground, Daisy had ripped the dagger out of her wound—blindly flipping it between her fingers with the others as she glared at her with fire in her eyes.

Daisy laughed at Alice angrily as she readied the knives, "You're going to scream louder."

~*~*~

A.N.

Not Alice trying to commit the murder by shameless manipulation. Our girl got some spice to her ✨ but this isn't looking too good for her. How many times can you be stabbed before you run out of fluid? Good luck, Alice...

Thank you for reading!