88

Chapter Eighty-Eight

Vibe: Petals by Hole

"Hey rich lady," the short individual called George whistled out at a tipsy Alice, making her brows furrow, "What's in your glass—peasant poison?" They grinned, hopping up onto a table that their crew had piled into.

"If I say it's harmless, will you willingly drink it?" Alice's eyes watched George carefully as she pulled her hair around her shoulder, handing the quarter-full glass over as she walked over without reservation.

George smiled with a glint of danger in their dark eyes, taking a sip of the almost clear liquid after a moment of calculation. "Honey wine, huh?" Their lips pulled up bemusedly, as they crouched atop the table, level with Alice. Pulling the hood of their green cloak down, they revealed more of their messy blonde hair—the length slightly longer in the back. "You with that moronic prince that should have been assassinated already? I can practically smell his idiocy on you. I hope his death is painfully slow, don't you?" Passing the glass back to Alice as Alice ground her teeth loudly, they watched her closely.

Alice's brow twitched up from the gesture—anger suddenly hitting her unlike anything she'd experienced in a long time. Flickering her blue eyes from the contaminated liquid to the unpleasant individual who was clearly testing her, Alice let out a quiet condescending laugh; making a show of slowly tipping the glass as the precious golden liquid spilled onto the sticky floor, splashing her white heels, before placing the glass beside George, upside down.

"No thanks. I'm not thirsty." Alice's face fell—cold, lethal anger emitting from her.

George's eyes flinched unreadably as they chuckled darkly, "What a brave move for someone who is all alone." They glanced to the people who had fallen quiet around them from Alice's show of defiance, "No one looks too kindly at a noble who can't read a room."

"Georgie," Alice purred dangerously as the stranger's eyes narrowed, "I did read the room." She took a slightly unsteady step closer, almost nose to nose with them. "Now how about you stop concerning yourself with everyone else and instead you read my eyes." Her blue eyes blazed into George's—the colour revealing the daring fearlessness that had even shocked the crowned prince once upon a time. "I recommend you do as the bartender said and don't make a mess of things—"

George's hand flashed out, grasping Alice by her throat tightly—pulling her up to her toes almost unnaturally. Alice winced; clenching her hands and taking the physical and psychological pain that instantly hit her—memories of being strangled to death filling her vision. She couldn't breathe as she fought the urge to try to pull in oxygen—refusing to struggle due to someone like George who talked about Narcisse like they knew him at all.

It was blasphemous.

George knew nothing yet dared to resent him for merely holding a title. It made every side of Alice livid—even the side that hated the prince. Perhaps that was the part of her that was so offended; like George had any right to hold anger over him after everything Narcisse had done to her personally. To go so far as to want him assassinated—the rage that suddenly coursed through her blood at the idea of someone hating him even more than she hated him made her ravenous for blood.

George didn't earn the right to hate the prince. Not like she did. No one did except for her—it was her hate to feel and no one else's.

George's dark eyes were angry as they spoke, "I don't know who you think you are, nor do I care," their voice was deep—practically a growl as Alice's hardened eyes watered from the pain in her throat and neck. Their dirty fingernails cut into her thin skin as they forced her to the very tips of her toes; as if they were trying to rip her head completely off her shoulders, "But this is my town, and anyone found not belonging in it, is fair game." They threatened.

Finally unable to take it, Alice grabbed George's skinny arm—attempting to rip their grip off of her throat or at least lessen the painful stretch in her muscles and bones and skin. As soon as Alice touched their arm, she could sense the strange and strong magic flowing through their veins; increasing their strength to overpower anyone with muscle.

George's merciless eyes didn't even flinch as the girl's body began to instinctively fight—keeping hold of their grip as their red lips curled up in amusement. "I think i'll sacrifice you to Gaal—he'll rip you from limb to limb."

Forcing her body to stop fighting an unbeatable fight as she balanced on her weakening tiptoes, Alice tried her best to clear her mind from the onsetting panic before her oxygen supply ran out further. She could sense the energies in the room as her lips pulled up into a sinister smile—her tears that had fallen in her struggle practically burning her skin from the hate now brimming over the edge.

Sneering, Alice pulled in the energies like they were strings. Finding the ones she wanted, she watched with a laugh stuck in her closed throat as she unraveled George's crew. Their gasps suddenly filling the room as they fought their own bodies for the oxygen Alice herself held back in her trembling hands.

Alice could see the alarm in George's eyes as they picked her up so high, her feet dangled in the air. Alice barely even struggled as they squeezed her throat harder—her focus on the fact that taking their air still wasn't enough to ease the sudden onsetting rage that was boiling in her blood. She grabbed hold of the forbidden red strings of blood energy, forcefully pulling it out of as many bodies as she could; her body also growing weak as she used up her own remaining energy.

As some of the men and women in George's crew began to gurgle and drown in their own hot blood that spilled onto the bar floor, George finally released Alice's throat. It was as if Alice wasn't even effected by gravity as she simply floated back down to the floor. Desperation filled George's dark eyes as their shouts and screams went completely unheard to Alice as she barely even gasped in the now available oxygen—so consumed by anger as she pulled more and more forbidden strings.

She was unraveling the human bodies into piles of blood and bones around her.

One by one.

Limb by limb.

How dare they exist in her world—staining it with their filth. Her lethal blue eyes almost glowed as her blonde hair floated around her—glaring at George as she simultaneously plucked at strings that made them scream in agony.

If they wanted to feel real hate, Alice would make sure to give George a worthy example of it.

Time seemed to unfold as Alice warped the energies around her. All she could see was red—bloody, warm red that spilled and splattered and covered the entire room.

She wanted more. More blood. More screams.

More power.

Lost in a world of red, everything Alice had been was replaced by something terrifying. Every thought, feeling, and experience of pain she'd ever been through seemingly exploding out of her with screams that ripped through her tiny body.

It was like she wasn't even human anymore.

And then it all stopped. Falling to the blood soaked ground, Alice lost consciousness as her heart gave out.

~*~*~

A.N.

Okay Alice the Villainess. You got some bloodlust in you still, huh?

Bro.... if your jaw isn't on the floor from that E S C A L A T I O N, I didn't do it right. Lol. Drunk Alice is terrifying, gosh. And all for Narcisse—by golly. Also did I just kill off a bunch of people? Including Alice? Y'all won't know until tmr :)

Imagine I was like 'THE END' after this. That's the story. It's done. Thanks for reading. Alice commits mass murder and dies in the process. All done—thanks for stopping by lmao (I promise I won't do that hahahah)

Thanks for reading lol, any guesses on what's gonna happen? even if you think they are wrong, I love reading them. Your guys' ideas inspire me :)