~Chapter 1-4: Caught Red Handed~

"Gyah! Dorm Leader!" Ace exclaimed when he realized the Heartslabyul Prefect, whom he had been talking about, specifically calling him crazy, was behind him listening. Said boy did not look pleased in the slightest.

"Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today." Cater says, attempting to salvage the situation.

"Hmph. Cater, if you talk too much it's going to cost your head." Said boy replies back, almost emotionlessly. Ezera flinched at that. Seriously?

"Hey now, give me a break!" The diamond boy says nervously.

"Ffgna! He's the guy who tried to put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!" Grim exclaims, having climbed from Ezera's arms up to his shoulder.

"You, you're the freshmen who cause all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a "weird collar"? For goodness sake... The headmaster is too soft. If you forgive rule breakers then the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow." The red head states, sounding annoyed. The way he talked, honestly disturbed Ezera.

"The things coming out of his mouth don't really suit his looks..." Ace mutters.

"The headmaster has appeared to have forgiven you, but make no mistake, the next time it happens I will not." The dorm leader states with a serious tone.

"Uh... By the way, Dorm Leader, is there anyway... you could say, remove this collar?" Ace decides to ask.

"I was going to remove once you learned your lesson, but judging by the way you were talking just now, it's clear you haven't learned anything. So you'll be keeping it on for a while longer." The red haired boy states, rather coldly.

"Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning the fundamentals of magic, not actually preforming magic. You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't the great?" He continues, sounding almost mocking.

"But, that's not fair..." Ezera speaks while standing up. "Ace already learned his lesson, he won't do it again, and he still needs magic for flying at least." He says.

"Hmph. Well, well, the romani of night raven. I'm surprised you especially got in, since you went and stole bread from the kitchen." Riddle says and Ezera flinches.

"You know, that bread was to be served to all the new students, if you had waited patiently you would've gotten some. Instead, you went and took it ahead of time. If it were left up to me, any student caught stealing would immediately lose their head." The boy states.

"Riddle!" Trey exclaimed, looking both shocked and horrified.

"Hey! You don't talk to Ezera like that!" Grim cries, sounding outraged.

"Hmph. I know those of the romani follow their own rules, if any at all, but here at Night Raven Collage, you must follow the regulations of this establishment if you wish to stay in it." He continues, ignoring both Trey and Grim.

"Now, don't just sit around chatting away, you need to finish your lunch and head to class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 271: "One should eat lunch then leave their seat within 15 minutes". If you break the rules... Well, I'm sure you already understand?" The red-haired dorm leader states.

"Ugh, another weird rule..." Ace grumbles to himself.

"The correct answer is: "Yes, dorm leader"!" Riddle commands.

"Yes, Dorm Leader!" Both Ace and Deuce say at the same time.

"Very good." The Heartslabyul prefect praises, though it sounded mocking.