~Chapter 4-9: True Colors & Overblot~

"Thank you, for telling us everything." Jade says to the currently frozen Jamil.

"You finally revealed your true self! You sure pulled one over on us!" Grim exclaims as he appears next.

"Guh... When did you start...!?" Jamil stutters in shock and confusion. Also worry, wherever Grim was, Ezera usually wasn't too far behind. Currently, he saw no sign of the Romani.

"Since the very beginning. From the moment the two of you left the lounge... Azul has been broadcasting your little conversation from his smartphone the whole time." Jade tells him.

"...Huh?" The coal-haired boy says.

"The current number of viewers watching Azul's Magicam live is over 5000. They are all going wild over the 'dark events unfolding at a certain school for magic'. Of course the residents are all gathered in the lounge, eyes glued to their screens to see your moment in the spotlight." The eel-mer then says. At that moment, the students of Scarabia rush into the hallway.

"Jamil, is what we saw the truth?" One of them asks in disbelief.

"You were really playing all of us for fools...!?" The second one says.

"How dare you play the innocent victim! You damn liar!" Grim then yells.

"Yo-you're... wrong, I only..." Jamil stammers, trying to come up with an excuse.

"No talking your way out of this. The magic that you just used to brainwash Azul is undeniable proof. Jamil Viper... You are the villain that used his unique magic to manipulate Kalim and invited chaos into Scarabia!" Jade states

"I didn't intend for things to go this far but... There's no going back now." The coal-haired boy says then turns to the still brainwashed Azul. "Azul! I order you! Go after them and restrain them." He commands.

"...Yes, my master." The silver-lavender haired boys says and approaches.

"Kkkh... Azul! This won't do. Come back to your senses." Jade exclaims.

"Calling out to him won't make a difference!" Jamil tells him, smugly.

"Yes, I am Jamil's faithful servant... There's no way in hell that's true." Azul says, as he seems to snap out of it.

"...What!?" The vice-prefect exclaims, his smugness turning to confusion.

"Jamil, I'm going to throw that comment you made earlier right back at you. Did you let your guard down in front of this 'arrogant wizard'? Really not a good look for the thoughtful vice-dorm leader of Scarabia, you know." The Octavinelle says, now the one who's smug.

"How is this happened? My magic should have brainwashed you when you looked into my eyes...!" The tanned boy exclaims and states.

"I'm a reliable wizard who plans for every contingency before I make a move. Right, Floyd?" The bespectacled one states as the other Leech twin appears.

"Weren't you too quick to let down your guard, Sea Snake?" The other twin says... Wait, what was with his voice?

"Ffgna!? The hell's wrong with your voice!?" Grim exclaims, startled by the deeper tone the eel-mer now had.

"I made a contract with Azul to get this deep voice. What'cha think? Isn't it nice and gruff? In exchange, I gave up my unique magic, 'Bind the Heart', to Azul." The heterochromic-eyed boy explains.

"His 'Bind the Heart'... Obstructs the opponent's magic and alters its trajectory." The said merman dorm leader explains.

"Isn't that the same magic that Floyd used to make us miss in the Coral Sea?" Ezera recalls, just walking in himself.